Looking to buy a Searing Golden Blade

85 Worgen Rogue
Searing Golden Blade comes from a rare Blacksmithing recipe: Plans: Searing Golden Blade

I am looking for a Blacksmith capable of crafting this fine blade. I have all the required materials to forge it and I will will pay whoever can craft me it a very fine tip.

If you happen to have one on hand, I will gladly buy it off you. Use whatever means you have at your disposal to contact me and we can negotiate from there. If there are any Horde or those of neutral organizations willing to settle a deal, I encourage you to approach with your best offer. There are better alternatives to stab and cut with this blade, so expect no hostility. Please don't stab me.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Are you an expert craftsman? Seeker of rare treasures? A bold weapons collector?
Perhaps you're a man with a lot of coin?
A woman with a fondness of gold?
A lucky Orcish farmer?
Know a guy?

I'm continuing my search for the Searing Golden Blade. My coin purse has been growing heavy and I will gladly lighten its load for whoever can grant me this favor.

Update: I have finally found someone capable of crafting the blade. It is in my possession and I am very grateful. I can now sleep.
Edited by Zegram on 5/16/2012 9:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]