Dropdead from Best in Show Ninja Looter!

87 Blood Elf Death Knight
Dropdead from Best in Show is a Ninja Looter! He ninja looted Bone-Link Fetish from me. We even rolled twice and I won both rolls! Offered to buy the trinket off of me which I refused. Then tells me i'm not getting anything.

This server is dead as is and we definitely don't need guilds that ninja loots!

Avoid Dropdead and the Guild Best in Show!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
You should see him pvp
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Terrible Dps my friend. If ur gonna get carried plz try in the future. And if u cant click a button on Ultra plz leave the server cause u are the one making it bad. Even Tyler can click a button :).
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
05/13/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Drõpdead
Terrible Dps my friend. If ur gonna get carried plz try in the future. And if u cant click a button on Ultra plz leave the server cause u are the one making it bad. Even Tyler can click a button :).

How bad is bad dps? I see he has no gems or enchants but exactly HOW bad are we talking here?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Our tanks were Out dpsing him and they were over 10k.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Still a douche move, he did contribute no matter how minor...but I semi-halfheartedly agree with this doucheness.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
It was a guild decision. Cant please everyone
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
You should post the meters then compare my gear vs yours. The only time the tank out dps'd me was when I afked during ultra. Afked because I was opening a ticket with blizzard. When I mentioned that I was going to report you. Animal seems to knew that blizzard "won't care". That just tells me that this isn't the first time your guild ninja looted.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
LOL ! Wasnt a Ninja and has nvr happened so good day to you baddie.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Guy won the roll twice and you guys screwed him over. It is your fault for keeping a bad dps in your group. If you are going to carry someone at least have the courtesy to tell him he won't get anything so maybe he could avoid you.

My advice to you Bruce get loot rules in chat before you PUG so that blizzard employees can reference it later. Blizzard has and will handle it if loot rules are displayed in chat and violated.
Reply Quote
That's pretty low of you to ninja looting. I'm avoiding your guild as well!
Reply Quote
Any reason on why you didn't inspect his gear before inviting him?
Reply Quote
95 Goblin Priest
stupid õ letter in his name... automatic loser.

every single person in the raid should report that guy. according to blizzard ninja'ing items is actually an officially punishable offense regardless of how bad or stupid he is.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
If you are bringing in PuGs into a guild run, then you can't enforce your guild loot rules. That's a benefit you have when you have a full guild run.

If the player was performing poorly, then kick him before the boss fight. Don't let someone get saved and then screw them over on loot.

On a side note, I do 32k DPS on ultra as a tank, so if you're under that then you are bad cuz tanks beat you.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Carbon! You're like forever late to the party!
Reply Quote
95 Goblin Priest
05/31/2012 05:28 PMPosted by Carbonlight
On a side note, I do 32k DPS on ultra as a tank, so if you're under that then you are bad cuz tanks beat you.

that's because you wear dps gear!
Reply Quote
91 Orc Warrior
Oh yup another time someone in this guild ninja looted... Makes me sad people can't just have fun in the game and care about all the shiny purples
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
you invite someone with no gems no chants into your group then !@#$% cause he doesn't do amazing dps and steal his loot. classic attempt to make ninja look like the victims fault
Reply Quote
95 Goblin Priest
06/02/2012 10:45 PMPosted by Slayér
Oh yup another time someone in this guild ninja looted... Makes me sad people can't just have fun in the game and care about all the shiny purples

é

06/03/2012 08:37 AMPosted by Vhòk
you invite someone with no gems no chants into your group then !@#$% cause he doesn't do amazing dps and steal his loot. classic attempt to make ninja look like the victims fault

ò
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
05/31/2012 09:40 PMPosted by Turgoth
Carbon! You're like forever late to the party!

It's not the first time :(

06/01/2012 03:24 AMPosted by Grouch

that's because you wear dps gear!

Moot point, I was still tanking >:)
Edited by Carbonlight on 6/5/2012 12:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]