Hunter - Open
    Mage - CLOSED
    Paladin - Open (DPS)
    Priest - CLOSED (All Specs)
    Rogue - Open
    Shaman - Open (DPS)
    Warlock - Open
    Warrior - Open (DPS)

We're looking for 3-4 AMAZING Dps to fill out our roster for Mists of Pandaria. The core of our guild is made up of both current and former top raiders. We're coming from top guilds such as Intent, Tyranny, Addiction, Ascend, etc. Our overall goals are to achieve server first boss kills, and keep a US ranking of 50 or better. The best part is that we'll be doing this on an extremely modest raiding schedule of 3 days / 12 hours a week.

If you have any interest at all please do not hesitate to contact me directly, either in game or on our forums -- www.Underrated.us -- Jdposkin@Gmail.com (Real ID)

Or you can submit an application @ http://tinyurl.com/App-Info1

You will need to register in order to submit an application.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Who keeps tricking raiders into transferring to this server? Welcome to the Graveyard and good luck recruiting I guess.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
We chose it on our own :p
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Hi gorefiend, hopefully you'll quit being dead soon <3. But we'd like to start raiding soon and might have a few spots open for the time being and they could possibly develop into full time raiding spots!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
hello cuties i would like to extend a heartfelt invitation to gorefriends to u and i hope we will have many opportunities to discuss pretty little liars in dragon soul /1 :3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
looking for 1 dps for heroic 10 mans. should be 8/8 heroic after tonight
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Best of luck to you guys. I imagine the server traffic will pick up again once Mists comes out.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
yes known Pokephile yummytummy has already confirmed his MoP return to farm pets and challenge low APM peons to pet battles in orgrimmar
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Looking for 1 dps (ret pally, shaman, lock, frost death knight). We have been raiding tuesdays and wednesdays at 9 server. Plan is to just do tuesdays at 9 server clearing 8/8. Then have a alt run wednesday and clear as much as possible.

If you're interested either throw a app up or get ahold of me ingame Swaggie/Míkewazowski/Verítas
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
herp derp 8/8
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
like ur warriors hairstyle better
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
<3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]