WTB Gurthalak, regular or heroic version.

As the title states, looking to buy Gurthalak from a group of fine fellows. I'd prefer the heroic version but I expect the price will be quite ridiculous and there are other things I'd rather spend my WoW fortune on. Regardless, send me in game mail with the price of both the regular and heroic, or if you aren't an 8/8 hm guild, just the regular Gurthalak and your asking price. We can negotiate and find something that works for both parties. Also: I don't want any other loot/fights. I would want to be summoned at Madness and then after kill, if Gurth drops, I will trade money. Let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Dunno why you posted on an alt for this
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
05/15/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Saraf
Dunno why you posted on an alt for this

^^ Embrace your carry.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Don't see why it matters what character he is posting on. Not like he's calling anyone out, he's just asking to buy a weapon.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
05/19/2012 05:14 AMPosted by Reformat
Don't see why it matters what character he is posting on. Not like he's calling anyone out, he's just asking to buy a weapon.

Exactly, but in the same vein, people do not "accidentally" post on a lvl 1 alt. That's an attempt to conceal identity. At least it is evident to the less naive...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
05/21/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Guiltie

Exactly, but in the same vein, people do not "accidentally" post on a lvl 1 alt. That's an attempt to conceal identity. At least it is evident to the less naive...

I actually posted an armory link to the op's main last week, and that post got deleted by the mods. There is a browser addon that shows every character someone has posted on the forums with on an account, it's quite good to shut trolls up :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
05/22/2012 04:37 AMPosted by Spewz

I actually posted an armory link to the op's main last week, and that post got deleted by the mods. There is a browser addon that shows every character someone has posted on the forums with on an account, it's quite good to shut trolls up :D

Lol, nice.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Neat add on. But if it got deleted by moderators one would assume they don't want you using it to unveil people.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]