Anyone need anything from Stranglethorn Vale?

96 Tauren Shaman
I'm killing stuff there in the slim hopes of getting a Hyacinth Macaw or that Razzachi (or whatever) Hatchling, because I can't afford to buy them.

I'm not particularly attached to my farming spot, so if there's anything that drops in StV that anyone needs, let me know and I will farm for you, free of charge.

Also, if anyone needs silk or volatile rum, I have more than I know what to do with, and I'm only on day 1 of Operation Impossible.

Edit to add: within reason, of course. If I get something super awesome and rare, that's mine. If I get two, I will sell it to you for super cheap. But if you're looking for some green item for transmog or something, let me know, and if I get it, it's yours.
Edited by Yellowflower on 5/14/2012 6:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
94 Undead Warrior
Tender needs some Engineering recipes, low drop rate ones... but I cannot for the lfie of me recall if there were any in the stranglethorn range. your my Guildie tho, so you can always sent Tender a mail in game if you find one, and I see if I have it.

Good Luck darlin.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
By the time you are done, you'll probably be able to dress up as a pirate if First Mate Hat drops for you.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
05/15/2012 11:15 PMPosted by Thelanor
Skimpy plate
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Shaman
Haha, I will keep my eye out for skimpy plate and lowbie engineering recipes. If you guys think of anything more specific, just let me know.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Does skimpy plate even drop in Stranglethorn, when the blood elves are not there? :) I thought the monsters were too low level now.
Edited by Thummum on 5/16/2012 2:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
05/16/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Thummum
Does skimpy plate even drop in Stranglethorn, when the blood elves are not there?
If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Skimpier cloth
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Shaman
05/16/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Thummum
Does skimpy plate even drop in Stranglethorn, when the blood elves are not there? :) I thought the monsters were too low level now.

Yeah, actually, I realized after I'd said that that I haven't gotten a single plate thing there, ever.

05/16/2012 08:43 PMPosted by Esprit
Skimpier cloth

I can do this. Wait... is there even anything skimpier than the black mageweave set? I can make you that.
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Shaman
05/17/2012 08:40 AMPosted by Thelanor
skimpy mail

Not even a problem. Although you only get my doubles, because I'm saving the first set of everything skimpy for myself. <3 transmog.
Reply Quote
I think some of the really skimpy stuff drops in BRD.

Have you heard about the pet in there, Yellow? It is awesome and totally exists.
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Shaman
I think some of the really skimpy stuff drops in BRD.

Have you heard about the pet in there, Yellow? It is awesome and totally exists.

Blackrock Depths? Yes, I have, and I already have both of them. Sowwy BFF.
Reply Quote
There really is a pet that drops in there?

I mean ...uh ... *tries to stop looking so surprised* Good for you!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I want a Monkey.
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Shaman
05/20/2012 12:36 PMPosted by Sorya
I want a Monkey.

If there was a way for me to get a monkey for you, I absolutely would. I could possibly get you some kind of gear that ends in "of the monkey"?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
05/20/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Yellowflower
If there was a way for me to get a monkey for you, I absolutely would. I could possibly get you some kind of gear that ends in "of the monkey"?

Actually...I am trying to put together the Masterwork set for my shammy, but I don't think any of it drops off mobs in STV. XP
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Grind Molten Core, I had several Masterwork pieces drop in there while I was getting things for my shammy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]