If that ever happened to me. I'm gonna be SOOOO naughty. *grins*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
/stealth
/go back to sleep
Reply Quote
21 Gnome Warrior
I don't really know.

About the only thing I could do with an affliction warlock's powers would be to go on a murderous rampage. Which might or might not be entertaining, but then I would end up getting shot.

Cast soulstone?
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Shaman
I would shapeshift into a disappearing panther and scare the living crap out of my coworkers.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Teleportation and Portals, oh the travelling to be done.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warlock
05/14/2012 04:21 PMPosted by Rhoggarn
Succubus

/cast Succubus
/cast [pet:succubus] Make Me a Sandwich!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
05/14/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Koro
UNLIMITED POWAH!

^.

After that, idk.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/14/2012 04:21 PMPosted by Virim
Waffles are vastly superior to pancakes.

But the syrup gets stuck in the squares, and if you want your syrup spread out you have to put way too much syrup on to fill all the squares!

Pancakes all the way!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Assuming that we have these powers but not restricted like our character are, I would summon my legion of demons and ... Send one to do my shopping, another to scare the neighbour, one for shenanigans, and another to Enslave the world under my dark and terrible power! To be able to revive myself from any injury via a soulstone and heal using healthstones! And when the world bows before me, I will go to Disney world like I never did as a child.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'd soulstone myself and run out into the street to get hit by a car. Then, after I come back to life, I'd start summoning demons and blowing up empty vehicles until people accepted me as a god. I'd rule with an iron fist and start putting together a demonic army for world domination... or I'd just wipe out America cause they make fun of my favorite syrup...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I'd use Mind Control and usher in a new of Age of enlightenment. I suppose I could heal the sick and stuff. But being shadow emperor takes priority.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I would find the most crowded club on a Saturday in the city, I would clear the dancefloor with howl of terror and start my own disco inferno (literally, I would set things on fire)

Also I'd ship my felguard off to Canada to become the worlds greatest lumberjack.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Teleportation and portals...how fast travel would be. Mirror images to help each of my kids when they need it. Blinking around. And no more struggling to get the fire started in the fireplace when it just doesn't want to light, now just throw a pyroblast at it and problem solved!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
05/14/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Jamalia
er, about as helpful as a TV set at primetime... ew.

Three kids, one 2 year old, when I'm trying to make dinner...yes, someone else during that time to pick up the baby or give her juice would be nice. I'm not talking about ignoring them, I'm talking about helping me when I'm the only one at home and outnumbered.
Edited by Kaeilthas on 5/14/2012 4:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]