[H]WTB Heavy Junkbox Farmer(s)

90 Goblin Warlock
Hello all! As the title says, I'm hoping to attain the services of a rogue or two (or more!) to farm Heavy Junkboxs for me.

I'm willing to pay 30g a box, which works out to ~39k gold for you should you decide to farm all of them for me (I need ~1300 boxes). I would like to accomplish this as soon as possible.

If you're interested, please send me a tell or in-game mail and I'll tell you where I've been farming on my rogue with the highest drop rate (I've been getting ~15-25/hour). I would continue farming on my own, but I currently just don't have the time. Several rogues have said they'd farm for me and then bailed without saying anything, so if you decide this isn't for you please let me know and I'll just buy the boxes you've collected.

Please keep in mind that these boxes must be pickpocketed, so using Glyph of Pick Pocket would be greatly beneficial.To make it easier to contact me once you've started to farm, I'm open to adding each other's Bnet ID's should you choose.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon! :3

-Bob
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
if you are still looking hit me up flebit@rogers.com but i would be looking to increase the price just a heads up
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]