Mists of Pandaria Beta Videos

100 Draenei Priest
Very nice!

Was there anything new with account wide achievements when you made that video?

Not to my better knowledge. the Video was actually recorded Thursday before my raid lol I was working on it between breaks.

i'm working on keeping better track of the new changes as they come, since I got taken by surprised when I ended up in the Karasang wilds.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
lol, ok.

I was just curious where it would fit into the UI, if they're all mixed in with the old ones or what.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
Right now they are mixed in together but there's a coloring coding to show when something is account wide and when it's toon specific.

If the achievement is character specific, the title is banded in brown like it currently is.

If the achievement is account-wide, the title banded in blue (though it looks more grey when the achievement is in progress).

I keep waiting for fanatical Horde players to complain its not banded in red.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
06/17/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Joynal

They had to do this to offset the fact that Horde is getting better lore.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
If the achievement is character specific, the title is banded in brown like it currently is.

If the achievement is account-wide, the title banded in blue (though it looks more grey when the achievement is in progress).

oooh, ok. I saw some blue achievements in the video. I thought maybe they were just new ones.

Im actually surprised I've not seen this on the general forums yet.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
I hope I'm not giving anyone any ideas - there's already enough qq in the general forums, both normal and beta!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior

Metzen focusing on Thrall and the horde is Alliance favoritism because every time he adds to Horde lore, it gets progressively more retarded.

Did you guys know that originally, Garrosh was more of an intellectual with shaggy hair, a slim form (for an orc anyway) and spent most of his time sitting to himself and being sad?

Now, Garrosh is a dumbass bald guy who has a head-to-muscle ratio that would crush his bones and spends most of his time roid raging at everything he sees.

WTF
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
I'm doing the Horde Northrend quests for the first time. Started in Borean Tundra, now working my way through Dragonblight because I wanted to see the events leading to Wrathgate from the Horde point of view.

Man, I'm hating Garrosh more than I already did. And Saurfang Sr.has little love for him. I was kinda surprised to find much of the quest line involving Saurfang Sr. showing such anger toward Garrosh at what seems like should be an early stage to me, considering this was happening back in Wrath.

Saurfang Sr is going to get himself killed trying to take down Garrosh if someone can't stop him. I can feel it.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

Why would we complain? Everything has always been easier for alliance players so it makes sense that account-wide achievements should be represented by blue.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
As everyone has noticed I let this thread twindle.

Mostly because I have NO Access to the Beta, I cannot even log onto it, I've tried deleting it, redownloading and following every 'tutorial' out there. I will keep trying but I may end up waiting till MoP officially comes out before I get to review all the new stuff.

But my podcast is still up and running Http://decorincreate.blogspot.com. Episode Five features my first convention experience & The beautiful voices of Sean Patrick Flanery (Boondock Saints, Powder, Devils Carnival) & Iron E, Singleton (T-Dog of the walking dead!) And many more voice clips to come!

Thanks all for your support I hope I can finish this Project.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
Awww, you shouldn't have just lost access to beta like that. Did the default account on your log in screen get switched to one without access?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
07/29/2012 05:04 PMPosted by Joynal
Awww, you shouldn't have just lost access to beta like that. Did the default account on your log in screen get switched to one without access?

Nope I still have access, stupid thing just wont open. I'm still playing with it, so I'm hoping to get it to work soon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]