So luck has struck....twice

85 Blood Elf Mage
I managed to get two Fortune Card in a period of five minutes and I am willing to sell them for around 5.5-6k for anyone that is going to be transferring servers (to clear up confusion). If not I will just sell them myself. If anyone is interested feel free to post in here or message me in game!
Edited by Aeleiredis on 5/14/2012 10:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I wish i had money.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Fixed, stupid wowhead link code.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
05/14/2012 10:30 PMPosted by Aeleiredis
I am willing to sell them for around 5.5-6k for anyone that is going to be transferring.

I don't get this part.

You're selling a vendor item for more than it's worth, for someone to sell to a vendor?

Wouldn't it be easier to transfer the money they have via neutral AH? xD
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
05/14/2012 10:46 PMPosted by Zelara
I am willing to sell them for around 5.5-6k for anyone that is going to be transferring.

I don't get this part.

You're selling a vendor item for more than it's worth, for someone to sell to a vendor?

Wouldn't it be easier to transfer the money they have via neutral AH? xD

You would be amazed what some people will buy and it also helps for beating the transfer gold limit (thats why people would buy them).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I guess. Still seems redundant to me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Wouldn't it be easier to transfer the money they have via neutral AH?

And risk getting sniped, having to have two toons ready for the transfer, and loose out on a huge chunk of your wealth to AH fees?

It's safer and more convenient to do the cards.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
05/14/2012 11:28 PMPosted by Relothus
Wouldn't it be easier to transfer the money they have via neutral AH?

And risk getting sniped, having to have two toons ready for the transfer, and loose out on a huge chunk of your wealth to AH fees?

That sums it up right there.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

Yes, because many bots snipe a vendor-trash gray item that's up for 5-6k gold.

I didn't mean transfer the card to vendor. I meant have someone - a friend, or you yourself - put something up for a little higher than the amount of money you want on that faction, then "buy" it using the money you want sent over.

The lost money from the cut is kinda whatever and easy to account for.
Edited by Zelara on 5/14/2012 11:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

Yes, because many bots snipe a vendor-trash gray item that's up for 5-6k gold.

I didn't mean transfer the card to vendor. I meant have someone - a friend, or you yourself - put something up for a little higher than the amount of money you want on that faction, then "buy" it using the money you want sent over.

The lost money from the cut is kinda whatever and easy to account for.

You have to have a friend do it now. They don't allow the same account to buy its own auctions if I recall. If you have a second account, that might work.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
05/14/2012 11:51 PMPosted by Voragos
If you have a second account, that might work.

It does. And with Real ID, having a friend do it works just as well.
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 11:57 PMPosted by Zelara
If you have a second account, that might work.

It does. And with Real ID, having a friend do it works just as well.

People also use them to transfer servers. Since you have a limit on gold, you have to bring items to sell with you if you have more gold than the limit.

You can stock up on hogs and stuff that may or may not sell, or you can pay a small premium for fortune cards that you can guarantee will vendor for 5k.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Still have them if anyone is interested
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

05/14/2012 10:50 PMPosted by Aeleiredis
You would be amazed what some people will buy and it also helps for beating the transfer gold limit (thats why people would buy them).

Isn't the gold transfer cap 50k? You're only selling 2. You'd have to have over 10. Vendor them before you end up screwing a dumb person out of 1-2k gold.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Final bump before I just vendor them
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
05/15/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Vauldren
Isn't the gold transfer cap 50k? You're only selling 2. You'd have to have over 10. Vendor them before you end up screwing a dumb person out of 1-2k gold.

Not really. What that means is the customer can transfer an additional 10k gold on top of the gold cap - on top of that, said customer doesn't need to only buy from this guy, but can buy others for the stockpile. Why wouldn't these two cards be useful?
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Dear rich, lucky elf.

I hate you.

Forever yours with all my love and seething rage,
-Thokk
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Dear rich, lucky elf.

I hate you.

Forever yours with all my love and seething rage,
-Riparian
Reply Quote
What I don't get is all the people complaining about WHY you would sell the cards in this thread, considering they aren't even interested in buying them o_-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]