An adorable one.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock

What kind of monster are you?

An adorable one.

Nothing that evil can be adorable.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock

You forgot Maraudon in the list of places that need to stop existing.

Can we have all of these be heroics? I actually am one of those who likes them. In their FULL extent.

I usually have a fondness for Sadists, but you have crossed the line.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
never
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Nothing that evil can be adorable.

I am. Look at me.
/puppy dog eyes

I usually have a fondness for Sadists, but you have crossed the line.

I'm not a sadist, I'm cute.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Priest
So I heard you guys like old Sunken Temple...

I'd be all for Heroic Zul'Farrak, though. Or Heroic Wailing Caverns.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
So I heard you guys like old Sunken Temple...

I'd be all for Heroic Zul'Farrak, though. Or Heroic Wailing Caverns.

i actually liked the old sunken temple. i can't stand the castrated version we have now.

heroic UBRS could be fun though!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
05/14/2012 05:58 PMPosted by Amali
Can we have all of these be heroics? I actually am one of those who likes them. In their FULL extent.

What's wrong with you?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
05/14/2012 06:11 PMPosted by Killercaitie

What's wrong with you?

I'm sorry for liking a hour long dungeon. Where you actually get to communicate with your fellow adventurers.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
05/14/2012 06:11 PMPosted by Killercaitie

What's wrong with you?

no sense of adventure. none whatsoever.
Reply Quote
87 Human Death Knight
How about instead of that, we get an outdoor dungeon. Like an instanced & level scaled version of Duskwood.

Make Mor'Ladim a level 90 elite bad !@# & have Stitches as a patrolling boss. Abercrombie could embalm you & if it's not interrupted, you become a ghoul under his control for x amount of time and a + damage boost against your allies. Maybe throw in a ghoul assault that comes in increasingly frequent waves in the town square as a "boss" also, to the point where the waves are overlapping & overwhelming you.

I don't care if it has nothing to do with Mists, I think this would be awesome. :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I believe you are not a troll, but~

Heroic Exodar needs to come first.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
05/14/2012 06:12 PMPosted by Amali
I'm sorry for liking a hour long dungeon. Where you actually get to communicate with your fellow adventurers.

You can communicate with people without being stuck in 3 of the worst places in the history of WoW for 6 hours.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
05/14/2012 06:24 PMPosted by Killercaitie

You can communicate with people without being stuck in 3 of the worst places in the history of WoW for 6 hours.

They are not the worse. I enjoyed them and run them a lot today.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i hate gnomer with a passion. i have absolute, unfettered, seething hatred for that instance.

now, i'd be all for a heroic BRD. the amount of tears and qq would just make my day.

I second Heroic BRD. Place is legendary.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
for lore purposes they should make gnomeregan a raid. then after it is done, the gnomes can have a city at last.

but due to horde favouritism, this will not happen as alliance will have one extra city over horde and they will qq.

Meh. Give gnomes gnomeregon, and just finally give the trolls a proper city, too, so they don't have to keep shacking up with that !@#$%^-, Garrosh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]