Recruiting for Blood Red Sky

90 Human Priest
Hello all. We are looking for more people to add to our group of casual gamers/ levelers/ raiders/ and PvPers. We are primarily adults with a few of our own young adults among us. Most of our officers have known one another for many years and have raided together since as early as BC. My husband and I have played since the game was about 2 weeks old.

All are welcome. Vent and DBM are required for those wanting to raid and there may be more added with time. For our leveling or social friends, you are welcome at whatever level of commitment you are comfortable with. Like most guilds we will help as long as you are willing to help yourself. We do not tolerate begging or drama.

Our guild site is http://bloodredsky.enjin.com/ Feel free to come check it out or just send a tell to anyone in our guild. We want our guild to offer something for all types of gamers aside from those who thrive on drama. Most of us are EST but we do have some on other time zones. we are in the process of deciding on raiding times and days but being a casual raiding group we will not raid more than 3 days a week. We all have families and other commitments and do not intend to turn our shared pastime hobby into another job.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Yep, pretty open to casual players. A little raid competence is expected for anyone wanting to raid but overall generally laid back.

We're going back through T11 and T12 content soon to get the guild caught up in normal mode progression.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
what about RBG's. DO you guys form groups for that too????
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I probably should state that I have multiple 85's. I do have raid/pvp experience also.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
It's not out of the realm of possibility.

I just came on board to this guild to play with friend I lost contact with for the last 18 years or so. :) We're in a rebuilding phase where we're really trying to establish a decent raid team at the moment, at a more casual level (couple nights a week).

If we can get enough folks interested in an RBG team, I'm sure it would be fun. I have 5 85's myself, one of which I burnt myself out on while heroic raiding (Resto Shaman).

We want good hearted and dependable folks, regardless of what your motivation in-game is. My focus is on raiding, but I would run some BG's on my lock if we had enough interest. :)
Edited by Humulus on 5/26/2012 11:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I would like to bring this guy over too, one day. Ain't cheap though lol
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Need a couple healers. No Resto Druid or Resto Shaman on board yet.

Check out our site for recruiting needs. http://bloodredsky.enjin.com

Raid Times:
Friday 7pm Server
Sunday 4pm Server
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
We're starting to grow! :D

Also, just wanted to give a shoutout to the realm for being a decent community. We've pugged lots of folks as we've been growing and everyone is generally nice and willing to allow our younger or newer folks to learn.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Lots of friends! We are still looking for a tank with an offspec that can run twice weekly with us. Our times are Friday at 7pm Server and Sunday at 4pm Server. We are also beginning our own RBG this week and regularly run old school events for rep, achievements, and mounts. If you like any part of the game, we try to offer all possibilities.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
05/26/2012 11:00 PMPosted by Olegreg

He would make a fine Dwarf!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

Also, just wanted to give a shoutout to the realm for being a decent community. We've pugged lots of folks as we've been growing and everyone is generally nice and willing to allow our younger or newer folks to learn.

I've run with this guild twice and I can personally say that theyre a good group.
I'd probably join if my current guild wasnt so fun
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin

I've run with this guild twice and I can personally say that theyre a good group.
I'd probably join if my current guild wasnt so fun

Thanks Shadwphoenix! It's been a pleasure having you along!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman

He would make a fine Dwarf!!

LOL! As much as I love dwarves, I would have to go Draenei. A free heal on CD, and the 1% hit for my Enhance spec is too good to pass up.

/sigh. I haven't even been on this toon since December. Poor little Shammy
Edited by Olegreg on 6/11/2012 7:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm just getting back into WoW after an extended break from both the game and Korialstrasz. After traveling the realms (Terenas and Stormreaver) I always seem to come back home to Kori. I'll look you guys up tonight if you need a Hunter. I have some raid experience but nothing since Wrath. This toon was created back before BC so he's been around (and had reconstructive surgery to boot.) :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
It seems we are still in need of a few dependable people to fill out our raid team. We are looking for a non pally tank and maybe a healer or two that isn't shammy or priest. We will still welcome anyone and any type of player.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
A reliable 2nd tank and another healer are needed pretty heavily right now. We're getting to the point where we're filling raids but with non-guildies for the last couple spots.

Come help us clear this expansion content, let us help you in any way we can (in-game lol), and enjoy good times with friendly folks.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Looks like we got the tank thing covered. Now just looking for a couple more solid DPS as we move to clear FL and try to do all of DS normal before MoP.

Come on over!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Looking good so far. Lots of folks learning these fights. Wouldn't mind another healer and a melee.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
We're flooding with DPS at the moment and have only 3 healers (would like another one who's always available just in case...)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Starting DS tomorrow (finally).

Still looking for a healer or two who can be available most of the time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]