<pie vendor> livestream

90 Blood Elf Priest
No for serious, I have a foster kid 80 shaman looking for a home.

B:-) By inquiring whether or not this is a joke, you could say this is B-) coming full circle

If you don't enjoy raiding, pvp, or playing world of warcraft at all! Full Circle might be for you!

Full Circle only accepts players with inactive accounts.

But if you insist, just poke somebody online. (good luck)

Maym said i have to include this disclaimer. I have caused 3 guild/rage quits this expansion alone. (maybe 4, they kinda just stopped logging on)

I promise they quit because i'm awsomely super and a nice, happy, fun time kinda guy.. I promise
Edited by Yumcake on 6/26/2012 5:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
We speed ran through the whole place in the first hour and a half. I dps'd zon'ozz, hagara, ultraxion, and general blackhorn. To see the replay: http://www.twitch.tv/twisted_mynd/b/322818403

@gutter At 1:37 (after the raid) I talk extensively about shadow priesting. I kind of talk about reforges and trinkets for the first 15 minutes give or take.
@yum that is by far, the most warm, inviting, and inspiring sense of camaraderie I've ever felt after reading a guild advert.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Hey all, so far I've done a commentary on 6 heroic DS clears. I've done 2 clears as disc, 1 clear as holy, 2 clears as holy completely reforged out of spirit, and 1 clear as shadow.

So tonight, I'm doing a clear as this toon because we're selling the madness mount out to clients now. I can show how to adjust to new people/adapt your playstyle to carry, but I've basically said all I have to say. In the coming weeks, I might be doing a clear as a blood dk, holy paladin, and a resto/balance druid.

But for tonight, I'm going to say whatever comes to my mind tonight while getting drunk and listening to goofy music. Tune in for the good times at 6:00 pacific time (9:00 eastern):
www.twitch.tv/twisted_mynd
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
This saddens me, for when i used to raid i was always drunk and listening to goofy music :(

(Pokemon lances theme!) Bosses will die
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Hey, doing the stream again on Tuesday (6:00 pm, www.twitch.tv/twisted_mynd)

I also put up all my old streams on youtube, check it out here: www.youtube.com/twistedmindwow

Thanks for the support, Tuesday is looking to be informative.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
It's that time again. Again, these are to show players the subtle nuances that you can't find in a similar lrn2play guide or video series.

See my past streams on www.youtube.com/twistedmindwow

I'm broadcasting a little past 6 pm pacific at www.twitch.tv/twisted_mynd

I covered Blood DK tips last week in the down time. I'll try to cover Assassination Rogues this week.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Hey, I'm keeping it super informative tomorrow with holy paladin coverage. Check out www.twitch.tv/twisted_mynd at 6pm pacific

Past streams (including last week's assassination rogue coverage) is uploaded at www.youtube.com/twistedmindwow
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Wait.. you guys have a holy pally? Can I bring tertella :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]