Proud Father Airlines

4 Blood Elf Warlock
Are they good and as big as they like to make themselves out to be?

and what is the overall alliance presence like here, is it active/good? pve or pvp biased?

thanks
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
Top 5 Alliance PVE and PVP server.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Rogue
I've run battlegrounds with PFA several times over the last few weekends and the games are usually quick and mostly wins

I would gladly join them again in the future for more BGs
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
05/15/2012 02:15 PMPosted by Digerati
Top 5 Alliance PVE and PVP server.

Czarnick does not like this, we must be #1.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
PFA is quite impressive for what they do. The bg leader is pretty focused and they are tireless about getting good premades going. If you want to have fun in pvp then they are the guys. If you are looking to grind honor per hour, then they might not be what you want.
Reply Quote
3 Tauren Druid
Maybe top 5 Alliance PvE.

No one in the guild is past 2k or even has T2 weapons.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
PFA are focused on bg's I believe, don't quote me on it, and now all PvP is, is doing RBG's and getting carried. I salute the people who still do arena.

edit: don't playa hate cow!
Edited by Czarnick on 5/21/2012 12:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
PFA is a community more than it is a guild or specific to a server. Their main event is the lv 85 cross-realm battlegrounds they put together and control via the vent server. They don't ask for gear score or experience, but I've gone entire weekends without a single BG loss running with them.

Pop into Alliance side Sargeras on the weekend and you can see the recruitment in trade chat.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Proud Father Airlines this past weekend for Isle of Conquest had nearly 150 people organized and winning. Along with occasional graveyard stomping (HK farming), they use a basic strategy that wins more than the majority of the time. Their leadership is experienced and focused, and they are excellent at organizing PvP. PFA is more of a community than just a Sargeras guild. Hats off to them.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I just found about this last night on the Emerald Dream Trade chat. This is a great idea and hopefully something that Blizz will introduce at some point. I love to PvP but it's so much work and time getting ANY RBG group together, let alone a decent team. Anyway, I hope the extend it beyond just CTA BGs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]