1. While chasing a target, right on his tail, in melee range, and cannot hit him because he is out of range. I was right on this Boomkin's cloak, smashing buttons and getting "out of range". I was clearly in range(less than one yard...right on top of him), but it would not let me hit him. I relogged, reloaded UI, and it continues to happen. Another Shaman said he had the same issue.
2. Weapon embue switching is acting strange. I used the macro, and sometimes it cancels MH and places the OH embue on it. I figured it was a reset issue with my macro, so i completely removed the macro and went manual. Even manual switching sometimes places it on the OH instead of the MH.
3. Grounding totem sometimes does not absorb the next casted spell, even in range. Mage casts scorch, my windshear is on CD from interrupting his Polymorph, and i drop grounding totem, right next to me, but it does not absorb the cast.
4. Searing Totem will intermittently stop casting on my target. I have manually dropped it on a frostshock rooted hunter, while his pet was hexed thus not attacking the totem, and it doesnt cast at all. I close the gap, drop it again, and it fires off. The Hunter Disengages, i root him again, and as I get on top of him, i drop the totem, and it does not fire off.
5. Wolves get Howl of Terror'ed by a lock, i drop my Tremor Totem, the wolves stay feared, i remove it from myself. Now, at first, i thought maybe this is a range issue. Shortly thereafter, another Lock casts HoT, and i had JUST popped wolves, so when i dropped tremor, they were literally next to me. Yet, i was removed, and they were not.
Just some issues i was wondering if anyone else has noticed. Oh yeah...what about getting crit in the face by a Fire mage for 68K and i have 4700 resil?!!?!? Wait...havent we all seen that?