6/8H team trying out strong Holy Pallies

would enjoy running a second raid group on Kael...but need a late night run on tues/thurs

good luck on your recruitment
Reply Quote
7 Tauren Hunter
05/23/2012 02:14 PMPosted by Banric
Did he try to quit WoW, or was it a temporary leave of absence? I remember seeing him running in circles around the Dwarven bank steps a lot, so my guess is he got bored and quit, but decided to come back... just like Lyon. Lol

Personal stuff. He found out something he didn't know before.

Yup.

I thought he left because his guild got butt-hurt over him raiding with other guilds. That and the fight with that douche lavathing.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
05/24/2012 12:12 AMPosted by Rodalen
I thought he left because his guild got butt-hurt over him raiding with other guilds. That and the fight with that douche lavathing.

He left IoP for various reasons I do believe to go to Heirs of Stormwind but I can't really comment on that whole situation since I don't have any true inside knowledge (only hearsay). I was referring to Urgan quitting WoW for a few months due to personal stuff. Dunno about the lavathing... thing. Never heard about that.

I'm sure he'll resub and comment on this thread soon enough anyway
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
lolalts.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
my god how threads get off topic on the darrowmere forums. he will indeed be commenting here he has expressed some interest in it. to address the joining heirs thing. it was purely for social purposes not for raiding.
Reply Quote
05/24/2012 10:29 AMPosted by Harthroy
my god how threads get off topic on the darrowmere forums. he will indeed be commenting here he has expressed some interest in it. to address the joining heirs thing. it was purely for social purposes not for raiding.

What's "off-topic" mean?
Reply Quote
7 Tauren Hunter
05/24/2012 09:39 AMPosted by Shammter
lolalts.

Not an alt. I am Urgan's IRL friend. He is coming back to WoW as soon as his new computer arrives and asked me to start playing this game.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Well, then considering he ran with us up until h3/8, don't spread bad rumors and I'm sure Urgan can speak for himself when he returns. However, Urgan wasn't much for drammamere's garbage when he was with us. So I'm sure he'll return gracefully.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
05/24/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Shammter
However, Urgan wasn't much for drammamere's garbage when he was with us.

It's a darn shame too... He would have made an excellent troll. Some men destined for greatness choose other callings though.
Reply Quote
05/24/2012 02:12 PMPosted by Rodalen
Not an alt. I am Urgan's IRL friend. He is coming back to WoW as soon as his new computer arrives and asked me to start playing this game.

Did he ask you to speak for him about this matter, and spill the beans about why he left IOP (allegedly?) Doubt it.

I would be pissed if my friend was spouting stuff on the forums that I probably told them in confidence and didn't want them to bring up and start off my re-entry to WoW on a bad note.

L2shutup
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
05/24/2012 02:12 PMPosted by Rodalen
Not an alt. I am Urgan's IRL friend. He is coming back to WoW as soon as his new computer arrives and asked me to start playing this game

well for one if you were a friend of mine in real life then you wouldnt be on the horde side since i dont play horde at all. I left wow, and didnt tell anyone at the time because i was embarressed but i found out that i had a 2 in a half year old little girl which i thought i needed to take some time off to build a relationship with my daughter. With the lavathing argument I had forgotten about that. I am coming back got my new computer yesterday and I am currently downloading the game which might I inform which im sure yall already know takes forever, add in the fact that i am very impatient doesnt help the fact as well. Harthroy thanks for name dropping me and for the confidence i hope i can come back and play as well as i did althoe i am worried that me being away has/prolly made me very rusty.

thanks to everyone who knew the resason as to why i left and didnt say anything that meant alot to me since i felt like that was somthing i should have brought up my self.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
It's nice to see you back. Someone is going to make a huge pick up when you return.

BTW, Urgan solo healed Ultra for us pre-nerf.

Raid leaders, add his name to your friends list for ninja invites.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
thanks shamm and thanks for the promo yeah but that was also on normal as well no big deal. but with the nerfs i think that ultra should only be one healed all the time with how fast yall are killing it well based on what ive seen anyways
Reply Quote
You shouldn't be embarrassed about that, Urgan. You handled things just the way you should. Real life > WoW. People stop playing the game all the time without tell everyone or even just one person the reason, and for lesser reasons than finding out they're a father. Don't feel bad at all. Welcome back.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
thank you mam. glad to be back what can i say i did miss it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
^This guy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]