GoaK Pre-pull macro

I finally stopped being lazy and spent a large set of gold to get my 4 pc protection t11. I am running into an error with the macro though, currently I am having to use 2 different macro's for each set of gear via the equipment manager.

The macro that isnt working is:

#showtooltip
/equipset Guardian
/cast Guardian of Ancient Kings
/use Golemblood potion
/equipset Dps

Everything is working except its not registering equipset Dps, so it is not returning me into my ret gear.

Any advice?
Reply Quote
4 Blood Elf Warlock
they changed the way macros work during wrath, so that everything happens at once, ie the game reads that you are trying to equip both sets of gear simultaneously and just goes top > down in priority. You'd have to use a more complex sequence macro (that I can't remember how to write here at work) or just do a shift mod or something.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/15/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Ducknorris
You'd have to use a more complex sequence macro (that I can't remember how to write here at work) or just do a shift mod or something.

Or he could remove the Guardian set line, and just manually equip it before the pull, and use the macro right before the pull.
Reply Quote
Yea im gonna go with your idea bubble, thanks man.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I personally use
/equipset [mod:shift] prot4pc; Ret

Holding shift while clicking gives me my prot 4 pc and clicking it normally will give me my ret gear. I suppose if you really wanted to you could do

/equipset [mod:shift] prot4pc
/stopmacro [mod:shift]
/use Golemblood Potion
/equipset Ret

Which would cast GaK and pot before re-equipping, but the fact remains that you'd have to begin in your 4pc set.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
#showtooltip
/equipset [mod:shift] Protlol; Retribution
/use Golemblood Potion

Breakdown.......

Protlol = 4pc T11
Retribution = Normal Ret

I hit shift and it puts on my 4pc prot T11 and uses GoAK + Golemblood
I hit the button again without holding shift and it puts on my normal gear

Make your equipset for prot just the 4 pieces you have and make sure your trinkets all remain the same or see below.

Now... If you are anything like me and use different trinkets all night long you are going to have to change your trinkets in both sets so you don't incur the cooldown of the item even though sometimes it doesn't show the cooldown with OmniCC.

I think Imperviable said the same thing I did so this may be redundant but I already started typing lol :(
Edited by Fear on 5/17/2012 2:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]