Productions Guild is NOW recruiting

90 Gnome Mage
I'm not really sure what we'll do, I'm not really sure what we'll be, but we will be!

So save you $ to faction xfer, realm xfer and all that jazz! I mean spending $30 / $25 for a company to change a boolean value in a database sounds fair, right?

SO COME ON OVER MAN! Productions Guild wants you!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Searc,

You're invited too! We need a dump truck in the guild. So that's fabulous.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Driiiinkiiiiin on a SOUTHERN train only yesterday you CRIIIIIIIED! All of these things you BOUGHT FOR ME!!!

/dance
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I'm just excited, I know it's been a while for you but one way or another we'll get your toes to curl. Even if we have to drop a house on you!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
364 days out of the year I would be up for the challenge but... The thought of you and me makes my !@#$% curl.
Edited by Productions on 5/16/2012 11:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Searc,

You realize everyone reading this is saying "you guys should just do it and get it over with already". I think it's time for your v a g to spread her wings and fly away with me
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
A deep submarine and torpedo safety device(condom). I might even feed you after if you don't ask me to hold you
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Into the flood again same old trip it was back then!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I'm all over you like brown on rice. :)

Like muscles on schwarzenegger, like condoms on cok.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Stop talking dirty to me.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I don't have to beg you just keep giving it away to me.

I'll start you up till you're begging me not to stop ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]