Server Dead?

52 Draenei Shaman
For good? Or just until MoP? Both/Either Horde and/or Alliance. Discuss!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Its been slowly declining the last month or so. With Diablo out and no new content I think its going to be a ghost town until MOP comes out. I noticed auction have been slower to sell and the prices have been falling.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
end of x pac, D3 out, (well mostly LoL error 37)
no new content till MoP,

but no servers not dead, just peeps MiA.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
been here for years, since last season it has went downhill.
Im looking for a new home personally...
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warrior
Kel'thuzad has got a pretty robust Alliance population with a healthy Horde pop as well. Almost feels like Executus in it's heyday (if it were Alliance dominated instead).
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
It's been really hard to pug anything. Orgrimmar looks like a ghost town during non peak hours.
Reply Quote
52 Draenei Shaman
I understand that things are slowing down all over WoW for many reasons: this Tier of content, MoP on the horizon, and the release of D3. I noticed a decline a while ago, though; and when I rerolled a new toon on another server I noticed that things were still lively. I'm honestly afraid that this server is dead.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
05/16/2012 06:50 AMPosted by Freshbeatz
I understand that things are slowing down all over WoW for many reasons: this Tier of content, MoP on the horizon, and the release of D3. I noticed a decline a while ago, though; and when I rerolled a new toon on another server I noticed that things were still lively. I'm honestly afraid that this server is dead.

its dead. it really is. Ive been thinking of moving middle of last season.
I posted over at kel'thuzad about comming over and from what google says its full of jerks and you better have some stats or youll never get into a rated bg or anything. Im not that freakin hardcore so I dunno.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
eh idk i log on to some of the other servers taht are "low - med Pop" and its truly empty, was on a ally side toon on ysera and 4 people....... 4 were on for all of ally side.... i mean.....really?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
been here for years, since last season it has went downhill.
Im looking for a new home personally...

I wish looking for a home was easier. I don't want to start over on a new server since i have 10 toon here will all the professions. I also don't want to spend 250 bucks to move them to a new home. I really wish blizzard would do some server consolidation.

I like the idea of multiple server areas but that still doesn't fix the economy problems of a server.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warrior
They should just combine all the AHs, imo.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/17/2012 09:14 PMPosted by Nyarlko

absolutely not.
this combank guy has completely destroyed the gem market (one I'm mostly pissed about) and a few others. If all the AH were combined, there wouldn't be a market for anything.

Plus, a server's market directly reflects the server's PvE progression (or maybe it's the other way around, either way you get the point). So if our AH was merged with say, Illidan's AH things would be ridiculously much cheeper than usual, and being able to make any money would be near impossible for us.
Edited by Cyriaa on 5/22/2012 10:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warrior
05/22/2012 10:02 PMPosted by Cyriaa

absolutely not.
this combank guy has completely destroyed the gem market (one I'm mostly pissed about) and a few others. If all the AH were combined, there wouldn't be a market for anything.

Plus, a server's market directly reflects the server's PvE progression (or maybe it's the other way around, either way you get the point). So if our AH was merged with say, Illidan's AH things would be ridiculously much cheeper than usual, and being able to make any money would be near impossible for us.
Pfft, cheaper is better!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
not for a seller.

also, <insert joke relative to our world's current economy here>
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
The server is dead and I wouldn't expect it to return to anything worthwhile. Most of the attraction executus had is gone or soon to be gone. I wouldn't count on anything helping this place.
Edited by Tojoro on 5/23/2012 6:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
52 Draenei Shaman
Hmm... That is particularly ominous, coming from a Ropetown-er. I guess the question now is: where to go?
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Warrior
yeah its dead

diablo didn't even kill it either, i think it died long ago and we were all living in denial.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Been dead a very long time, alliance side has been dead even longer. Only hope is a merger.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Executussians, don't leave meee. The server won't be as dead once the xpac comes out, though it might die off again after a few months.

The time between expansions usually results in a die-off of players, though Executus' dying seemed to come a wee bit... earlier.
Reply Quote
52 Draenei Shaman
Where did you go, Tojoro?! Do you have information not privy to the others of us here looking to escape this sinking ship?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]