Server Dead?

2 Goblin Warlock
http://wow.realmpop.com/us.html

Pick one with a pop over 120k. My new server is great; it has people.

I might level this char up to do PvE with friends in MoP, not sure yet.
Reply Quote
2 Orc Mage
Server died with <Eye Candy> transfer. R.I.P.
Reply Quote
52 Draenei Shaman
Thanks, Tojoro, that's by far the best wow census site I have seen!

Funny also that you say server over 120k and Klassic mentioned Eye Candy... Guess where I have already transferred.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Kel'thuzad is pretty active on alliance side. you even lag in when your in SW... market is crazy packed... i have to say i loved the transfer dont have much time for much but i can always find DS 10 going on and a whole mess of other stuff... you have to close trade chat because it hurts you eyes looking at it. Yea enough said still have much love for my Executus but dont see me returning.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
How random, i moved to this server from Bleeding Hollow in 2007 because i got tired of the 30 minute login queue times. How i wish i could go back!
Reply Quote
2 Goblin Warlock
Turns out high pop servers just increase the pool of !@#$ties you can choose from and depletes your friend resource.

Guess I'm executus for life and will be until I quit the game.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
06/16/2012 07:34 PMPosted by Tojoro
Guess I'm executus for life and will be until I quit the game.

Wise ^^
Reply Quote
99 Human Priest
Yeah, in my opinion it is dead i left characters ive been playing since 05 over there and rerolled alliance on darkspear. The server is not only more populated but the PvP seems to be a lot harder. Not quite sure if it is the battlegroup or what. Couldn't stand not seeing the ghost town that is Org. Doubt it will ever see the population that was Executus in its "hayday".
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Blizz has way too many WoW servers, and should have merged low-pop servers a LONG time ago. I don't plan to go anywhere anytime, even though I have friends who run hi profile guilds on other servers. I went to another server once a long time go, beginning of BC. It was the worst mistake ever.

It's nice to play where you know the toons you see and have grown with.
Executus or GTFO

AND BLIZZARD YOU NEED TO MERGE LOW POP SERVERS
Quit dancing around the inevitable by making "battlegroup" ques and
theorycrafting about multi server zones.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
as long as tehy merg server into Executus. so executus doesnt die :D
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I kinda wanna leave...but then again too lazy to figure out where to move....sooo....guess staying...unless someone does the calculating of the best LA based server wit best pvpers but no que time to log in ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]