RBGS

90 Blood Elf Priest
Hey guys, I am from Argent dawn horde side. (yes we aren't known for pvp :P)

talents and I started an rbg group a few weeks ago, we got up to 1980. Unfortunately our tank hasn't been showing up for the past two weeks, so we have been making makeshift tanks which hasn't been working out to well.

We are looking for a reliable tank to show up, and if they can't make it atleast give me a heads up.

We normally do rbgs on thursday/saturdays and sundays @ 11pm server time. If you're interested but the days kind of not good for you, message me in game/mail and we will talk about it.

We use skype, NOT vent, it's free and easy to download if you don't have it gettt ittttt. :)

Our team:

tank:

Healers:
1.Mizwhite disc priest
2. tantrik resto shaman
3. pavid/wimper hpallys

Dps:
1. Ragex/turfnap (Talents) Dk/shadow priest.
2. joeybonez lock
3. Doctta rogue
4. mozcat Boomkin
5. zaar boomkin
6. yoggy arms warrior

7. Preciousqt fire mage (sats)
8. ralik ele shaman. (sats)

Also another lock with cunning would be good too. thanks for reading :) look forward to getting this show back on the road.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Ill tank for u guys. add my Skype johnny64322 or my realid klanjohnny@gmail.com also what is your server time I don't know where its located.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
eastern time, and ok adding you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]