Ohhhh yeah...

90 Pandaren Shaman
Grats on your Going Down? ach, Banric. You obviously went out of your way to avoid getting that ach since you never got it until now, so I'm curious as to how it ended up happening. My assumption is there's a funny story behind it and I'm bored, so I command you to entertain me.

Also, why would Blizz classify Destroyer's End as a more prestigious title than Savior of Azeroth? That confuses me.

I was trying to kill myself to get out of hyjal since I was lost and couldn't remember how to leave other than hearthing since I needed to turn in my helm and glove tokens. I jumped off a tall cliff and ended up with like... 5k health left lol. No slow fall or anything just sturdy goblin legs.

That's been a bug in the armory for a long time now and they still haven't fixed it. Also for players that haven't gotten any raid title but have gotten the Jenkins title it will show that as their most prestigious raid title lol

Edit: Since we're creeping on armories, I figured I'd let you know that you're not hit capped.
Edited by Banric on 5/18/2012 1:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
05/18/2012 01:01 PMPosted by Banric
Edit: Since we're creeping on armories, I figured I'd let you know that you're not hit capped.

!@#$ good call. I wonder what I was wearing last time I reforged that had Spirit on it. Or maybe I reforged to have more Mastery in Resto on the H:Spine fight and reforged an item I use for both gear sets. Thanks for pointing that out!

I was creeping cuz I knew you probably had picked up some amazing gear with your new team. And I was right...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
05/18/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Phaydre
I was creeping cuz I knew you probably had picked up some amazing gear with your new team. And I was right...

lol spent it all on enhance gear I think. I've already got darn near BiS everything. Just missing shield (which doesn't exist), spine trinket, and shared loot int/spi ring. Although technically flowform choker is BiS but it's like a 10 int upgrade and at this point I don't really care. Also if I were going throughput the offset shoulders from ultraxion are BiS I believe but that means subbing out my ele chest which has a lot of haste so they're pretty dang close either way.

Basically just raiding for funzies and trying out different reforges. Don't really need any loot except a couple pieces for my elemental set and then a handful of pieces for enhance (I have like 4 piece heroic with no gems or enchants in my bank lol).

#1stworldproblems
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
05/18/2012 02:03 PMPosted by Banric
#1stworldproblems

http://asseenonfacebook.org/sites/default/files/imagecache/preview-580/shots/bEHOl.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]