Returning original wow player LFG

15 Worgen Hunter
So, I've played on and off since Launch, but I'm coming off of a 3ish year break. I'm fully updated to cata and got my shiny new lvl 80. That said, I'm looking to relearn the game by playing a low level for a while, and experience all the cool changes taht Cata brought.

It gets a bit lonely at times. My old guild folded and no friends are still online.

I'm back for quite a while, and really want to meet a good group of low stress people. Wow isn't my job and I don't intend to let it be like one. I'd like to get into raiding, but most of my exp comes from PVP from early wow.

Basicly I'm looking to have fun, any pointers on a good guild?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hey message me in game on this toon, I got a lvl 14 guild that is stil fairly small but e are looking to expand and start raiding once we have enough to do so. We are very laid back and sounds like you'd fit in nicely.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]