ASSASSINATION HITS FOR VIXENS (may 19th only)

85 Night Elf Druid
500g per kill, 1k for unclescar

HITS FOR VIXENS
foux
meriah
lovedie
regulatin
unclescar
jimmihendrix
chronotron
viladin

i may add more people, if they ask me to be on this list.

these hits are only for vixens, sorry the rest of horde, but this isn't for you.

these kills HAVE to be solo, if not the kill doesn't count

i have personally talked to each and every one of these people, and they will tell me if you were alone or not.

i know it looks like this thread is trying to humiliate you, but don't believe that, you guys don't need any help in that department. this thread is to help you guys come out of your "i can only attack with 12 buddies" bubble

this is for the whole day, 12:01 am to 11:59 pm

i have also asked all of these people to keep their pvp turned on all day, and i will check in with them throughout the day to make sure

i obviously don't want to log off and on chron all day to pay you cause that would mean 1 less target for you guys, so every kill will be paid after :)
Edited by Chronotron on 5/18/2012 9:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
reserved
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Does this mean they won't call in reinforcments? They won't hide in a town with gaurds to support them? They will be solo as well in a open position all day? (unless queing for randoms or pvp). Not hiding up in the air on thier mounts? We all know how cowardace alliance are with hiding out in towns and then Claiming to have pwnd someone like they did it all on thier own..
Edited by Naddi on 5/18/2012 9:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
05/18/2012 09:29 PMPosted by Naddi
Does this mean they won't call in reinforcments? They won't hide in a town with gaurds to support them? They will be solo as well in a open position all day? (unless queing for randoms or pvp). Not hiding up in the air on thier mounts? We all know how cowardace alliance are with hiding out in towns and then Claiming to have pwnd someone like they did it all on thier own..

don't even try to pretend you arent a coward, cause we all know you're the main coward, and idk how they will do it, im pretty sure most will attack you, or if they're a healer they MIGHT run or do other things i don't know, but these hits can only be done solo. it's how alliance (most) and the rest of horde (most) does it all the time, they jump someone no matter where they are and who's around them.

i know i've seen a lot of screen shots of people being killed inside SW and ORG, so don't even try to pretend it can't be done.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
i myself am going to be doing arch most of the time i'm on, because i know you naddi will try and call me a coward if i'm within 500 miles of a city so im removing that from play so u can't do that. if i die i die, and that's the point of this :)
Edited by Chronotron on 5/18/2012 9:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
05/18/2012 09:33 PMPosted by Chronotron

don't even try to pretend you arent a coward, cause we all know you're the main coward, and idk how they will do it, im pretty sure most will attack you, or if they're a healer they MIGHT run or do other things i don't know, but these hits can only be done solo. it's how alliance (most) and the rest of horde (most) does it all the time, they jump someone no matter where they are and who's around them.

i know i've seen a lot of screen shots of people being killed inside SW and ORG, so don't even try to pretend it can't be done.

This is one sided then. There is no way i am going to encourage this if my guildies can't count on the same rules for the alliance that you are setting for us.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
05/18/2012 09:36 PMPosted by Naddi
This is one sided then. There is no way i am going to encourage this if my guildies can't count on the same rules for the alliance that you are setting for us.

there is only 1 person on that list that MIGHT run to the guards, the rest will turn around and kick your !@# if they can :) i told them not to worry, if they die it happens i don't mind paying it
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
So your assuring that it will be 1v1, on both sides? no guards, no help?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
05/18/2012 09:42 PMPosted by Naddi
So your assuring that it will be 1v1, on both sides? no guards, no help?

obviously i can't promise that people NOT on the list aren't going to help, that would be stupid of me to do that cause i can't control everyone. but the people on the list won't help eachother :) (i havn't told them that, but i will whisper them all now and tell them)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Stormwind is boring.

not being flagged is boring.

i don't like boring.

i'll be flagged, and i won't be in SW.

alas though, as its a one day thing (which i think should be extended, but i don't make the call)

it just happens to be on a day that i will be at work all day. so i guess you can cross me off this list and put gold on my head later this month.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
05/18/2012 09:48 PMPosted by Unclescar
it just happens to be on a day that i will be at work all day. so i guess you can cross me off this list and put gold on my head later this month.

i don't have a guild bank with lots of money in it haha, i have limited money so...i can't do that =\
Reply Quote
Not that hard to kill someone in the city alone, want me to link most of my kills?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
05/18/2012 10:25 PMPosted by Jimmilolol
Not that hard to kill someone in the city alone, want me to link most of my kills?

my point exactly, if they completely refuse to even try if someone is in the city....that's just sad
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
05/18/2012 10:26 PMPosted by Chronotron

my point exactly, if they completely refuse to even try if someone is in the city....that's just sad

The POINT is.. you make a rule that Vixens have to do this SOLO.. But you guys don't?

Seems stupid to me to put your own ppl on a list to die. If you had any brains you would have made your own hit list, putting Vixens ppl on it and stipulating that YOUR PEOPLE had to solo kill us.. This would have made your point. But hey I just gave you that idea didnt I..

Don't look for any of us particpating tomorrow, I for one already have plans outside of game.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
also you cow, i DID tell each and every one of my guys not to help any of the others they see being attacked, im no coward, what about you? are you too much of a coward you can't even attack someone by yourself? i think you are
Reply Quote
LOL y'all are SO AWESOME calling people out in a game! BRAVE even. @Jimmylolol cause we all know it is super hard to gank people in loading screens.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
this game isn't balanced in 1v1, not quite sure what you're trying to prove
Reply Quote
naddi in the words of the mighty ninjroid WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH Q_Q all i see from vixens
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
naddi in the words of the mighty ninjroid WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH Q_Q all i see from vixens

Lol, it only being 10:25am for me.. this already made my day :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]