85 Orc Rogue
discuss
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Folks making threads much too late.

discuss
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Warrior
What do you expect, when people keep leaving? SC used to be a high pop server, and it's only medium pop now.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
I agree with you very much Gigizimo, I would have made this post the day I started playing again over a year ago but I forgot.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Diablo 3 and the closing days of an expansion couldn't possibly have anything to do with this.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/23/2012 01:28 AMPosted by Kathaus
Diablo 3 and the closing days of an expansion couldn't possibly have anything to do with this.

We have a winner, ladies and gentlemen.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
look at the VLR noobs posting all over the place. That is why server is dead. Shinobu doesn't ERP enough anymore so no reason to play.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
To many Chris Hansens around for my liking... I have to lay low for a little while. Plus everyone knows that males don't like to ERP with actual females... only female characters.

PS: Why is there so much gold and loot inside these bloated corpses... it makes no sense.
Edited by Shinobu on 5/23/2012 9:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
05/23/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Shinobu
PS: Why is there so much gold and loot inside these bloated corpses... it makes no sense.

Aliens.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Don't worry, everyone will be back for Mists!
Reply Quote

What do you think killed them in the first place?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

What do you think killed them in the first place?

I guess eating a lot of weapons and gold would do quite a bit of harm... >.>
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Psh... why would people stop playing wow because it started sucking during the last patch of the xpac? Also who would play D3, even though I may or may not be playing that right now.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
05/24/2012 04:34 PMPosted by Stabynarwhal
Psh... why would people stop playing wow because it started sucking during the last patch of the xpac? Also who would play D3, even though I may or may not be playing that right now.

Why would people play when their favorite class was nerfed beyond playability?
Edited by Palvarosa on 5/24/2012 10:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
05/24/2012 08:58 PMPosted by Palvarosa
Why would people play when their favorite class was nerfed beyond playability?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I have heard from many different people over the past 2 years or so that SC was dying but no one could tell me why...

Like most people seem to be in agreement about; Diablo III and Mists beta, man. That's where I have been >.< But that only accounts for the last few weeks, not years.
Reply Quote
10 Blood Elf Paladin
I hate to contribute to the ever-decreasing population, but it's too late to save it. SC died a long time ago.
Reply Quote
if this was a dead server than they would be doing realm transfers for free... enough said...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
05/31/2012 11:24 PMPosted by Rixter
if this was a dead server than they would be doing realm transfers for free... enough said...

It's not just SC; it's all of WoW. Population peaked at ~12,000,000 (counting the Asian players), and was down to ~10,000,000 a few months ago. I don't know what it is now, but it has continued to drop.

Right now, the plan is to make zones cross-server, which can only make servers less friendly and feel less like communities, thereby exacerbating the problem.

It's time for server mergers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]