Continue the story please.........

Just begin and end your two lines of text with a ....
Be friendly, be awesome, be you.

One day I was walking through Elywnn Forest and I came upon....
Edited by Ninjroid on 5/23/2012 5:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
... that guy nem....
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
... And as I beat that little Goblin mercilessly, I thought "Wow, am I hungry. I better find me a Goblin barbeque"...
Edited by Beargarden on 5/23/2012 8:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
... I needed some alcohol to go with that tasty, little goblin, so I went ahead and asked ....
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
....my good friend at the local Stormwind Liquor Store....
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
What's up with the name of your store? Isn't Goldshire Liquor Store a better name? Oh well, anyway, I need a jug of Dwarven Stout and.....
Edited by Servilla on 5/23/2012 11:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
...a dutch, 3 40s, and a mild (what? Can't a Ninjroid get a little loose?)...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
... (flashback) Ninjroid has described his days before his religious conversion in his 40s as his "nomadic" period and "irresponsible youth" and admitted to drinking "too much" in those years. Ninjroid in the Legend of Ninjdroid by masterful author Panthra, is quoted as saying that "Alrighty, this is an unfortunate thread development.". ...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
...As they tried to tear me to shreds, though I had Elevated to keep me completely healthy. I then saw Naddi and...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
i put on my lvl 80 wizard hat and i whiped out my shlong...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
and watched her as she laughed so hard she started crying, I was so hurt I walked back into the Stormwind Armory to sell my epics but instead.......
Edited by Naddi on 5/23/2012 5:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
....i saw the chicks from Vixens dancing armorless on a hill and I thought this is no Logisitical Nightmare...it's a dream come true. The only thing that could make this better would be.......
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
... if nem would reappear...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
...and I thought to myself, even dead, and buried, that goblin's ego still manages to take over every storyline...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
.. to only annoy gessa...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
... after rolling my eyes at the goblin that has an ego that is 5x its size, I wandered down the road to westfall, passing all the graves of the fallin...
Edited by Naddi on 5/23/2012 6:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
when all of a sudden hogger....
Reply Quote
...molested me without mercy as I cried and..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]