Big Bang Theory - classify the characters

87 Blood Elf Paladin
Season 4, episode 7:

Sheldon: Very well. Would you be interested in knowing that Mr. Wolowitz once snuck onto my World of Warcraft account and changed the name of a certain level-80 warlock from Sheldor to Smeldor?

It is unknown that that time what race his warlock was.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I had to weigh in here. Anyone pls remember that a wow account has 10 toon slots.

05/23/2012 09:15 AMPosted by Naugrim
There was an earlier episode where Sheldon abandoned his friends in the middle of a fight to grab a powerful sword. After he grabbed it he left the game to sell it on eBay. When asked why he did it he said, "I'm a rogue Night Elf, don't you people read character descriptions?". Howard then bought the sword off of eBay.

And I seriously doubt the Sword of Azeroth would be BoE.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
05/24/2012 09:18 AMPosted by Oreooze
And I seriously doubt the Sword of Azeroth would be BoE.

Lol I was wondering about that when I first saw that episode, heh
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
Plus - how could he break out of combat to 'grab' a sword that no one else would have had a chance to loot?
Reply Quote
05/24/2012 09:51 AMPosted by Pallisade
Plus - how could he break out of combat to 'grab' a sword that no one else would have had a chance to loot?

vanish xD
Reply Quote
10 Goblin Hunter
05/24/2012 09:51 AMPosted by Pallisade

The same way Randy gets a sword on a usb drive, goes to best buy, inserts usb drive and then gives the sword to stan in the wow episode of south park?

Seriously was this on so long ago that known of you remember its airing and being full of holes? It happens. THey are tv shows
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
I know, I was just pointing them out, not taking it seriously.

Good times though, Randy with the sword of truth. I played EQ when that episode came out, I still remember raiding that night, everyone was watching/talking about the South Park episode.

Bathroom! BATHROOM!!!!!
Reply Quote
21 Human Mage
05/23/2012 08:35 AMPosted by Elementßoss
Isn't Sheldon a Blood Elf? :)

Just to clarify in the 3rd episode of Season 1, Sheldon clearly states that he is a Night Elf rogue.

in Season Four he states that his character is a blood elf.

Thus both are correct, he may have more than one character or it could simply be a consistency problem.
Reply Quote
10 Goblin Hunter
I know, I was just pointing them out, not taking it seriously.

Good times though, Randy with the sword of truth. I played EQ when that episode came out, I still remember raiding that night, everyone was watching/talking about the South Park episode.

Bathroom! BATHROOM!!!!!

I concur, the only time i think i've cringed watching a cartoon, that is beyond peeing in a bottle.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I have no problem believing the boys are bi-factional.

So:
Horde
Sheldon - Blood Elf Warlock (although it would be so amusing if he was a Mage and was the type to go all nerdrage when someone criticizes the rotation)
Leonard - Tauren warrior.
Wolowitz- Orc Hunter
Raj - Blood Elf pally (healer)

Alliance

Sheldon - Night Elf Rogue
Leonard - Dwarf pally (tank)
Wolowitz - Night Elf hunter
Raj - Draenei priest

I don't know why I think Sheldon and Howard are the DPS, I just do.
Edited by Opaal on 5/24/2012 4:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
In the show we learn that Sheldon is a Night Elf Rogue and Wolowitz is a Night Elf Hunter.

What about Leonard and Rajesh? What race and class might they be? (I am not asking you to find out what they really are, just what seems appropriate.)

And if you don't like Howard and Sheldon's races and classes as shown, what would be more appropriate?

Which one is the terrible and unfunny one?

Oh, that's right, they all are.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I have a suspicion that all of raj's characters are female.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
05/25/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Amallo
I have a suspicion that all of raj's characters are female.

And all either Human, Blood Elf, Night Elf , or Draenei.. If I had to narrow it down more, then Blood Elf and Draenei.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Death Knight
Well i know so far that:
Sheldon is a Rogue Night elf and his name is Sheldor- proof: The FBI interview, Sheldon tells her that Howard once hacked into my World of Warcraft and changed my name from Sheldor to Smelldor.
---
Howard: in the episode where Sheldon's twin sister comes to visit, he is trying to show off his account and he is walking through building with a NightSaber pet which is the Night Elf's starting pet for hunters.
---
Leonerd: in the episode where they quest off to find the sword of Azeroth, i believe howard says that the goblins are flanking leonerd and he says that his tail ______some thing something ill cut their heads off. in the game you cannot actually do this but i guess he was referring the the drainii tails.
---
Raj: i believe raj is a spell caster of somesort because most of the other people are dps so raj and leonerd are ranged attackers. obviously raj is the ranged attacker possibly a mage. in the Sword of Azeroth episode howard tells raj to blow the gates when raj then does - ctrl+shift+B (suppose to blow up the gates) so i know Raj is a ranged spell caster of somesort. leaving leonerd to be a draenii healer. It is obvious the characters are for the alliance because factions cannot interact together for that dungeon or raid... I am not saying that they are only the alliance because we all know(i hope) that you can make more than one character so i said all i know...
Reply Quote
5 Draenei Shaman
This led to awkward explanations before...like when Howard went to do erp under the bridge....
Reply Quote
Honestly I think they're just tiptoeing around saying they are tied to any one faction. That would piss off the other faction and probably result in a smaller fan base. And no one can say they wouldn't have a nagging hate if not an outright hate for the show because you're specific faction has been scorned.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Isn't Sheldon a Blood Elf? :)

There was more than 1 episode where Sheldon's WoW character was brought up.

1 episode (where the gang went after the Sword of Azeroth) he was a Night Elf Rogue

Another episode (where Sheldon got hacked) he was a Blood Elf (they didnt specify what class)

However, I don't know where the OP got the thing about Howard being a hunter.

My guessings would be:

Leonard - Human Warrior

Raj - Draenei Shaman

Howard - Night Elf Rogue

Sheldon - Gnome Mage

Howard says in one of the first episodes he met Penny in about how he can have a pet, and in the same scene we see Warcraft on the game, with a tiger walking alongside what I believe is a Night Elf.

So Howard has a NE, and I wouldn't be surprised a Horde after the Troll ERP one (They can't talk if it was the other faction.. then again you can't actually have sex in the same).

I think it's safe to say they all pretty much play Horde the most (Since it was the Blood Elf that was mentioned when Sheldon's game was hacked, and must be his main I imagine). But they also have Alliance alts.

Although to what Raj and Leonard has, that is a mystery, wonder if either would ever mention it.

But considering Raj mentioned in the same episode where Sheldon's account is hacked, that the other characters were undressing his toon with their eyes because she kept bending over to pick her sword up. I imagine for some reason it's a female Blood Elf (Unless there's an actual emote that makes it look like they are bending to pick up a sword). Think they would have been all Horde, since I don't see how an Alliance toon would even able to walk into a tavern, much less talk to a Troll under the bridge or whatever race it was.
Edited by Elylvannia on 8/25/2013 6:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
21 Pandaren Hunter
Sheldon is a rogue, night elf, as said so in season 1 episode 3.
Therefore for all of them to be questing together, they all have to be part of the alliance.
But they could all have different characters in the later episodes.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
This is a cool thread, even if it's been horrendously necroed twice.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
This show sucks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]