Diablo Blues Got Your Raid Night Down :(

100 Night Elf Death Knight
Ours also. Seriously Casual's heroic content team (7/8H) is feeling the Diablo blues in addition to losing some core players over burnout and crazy RL issues.

If your guild is in the same situation, and you are having to cancel raid nights over lack of attendance, let's chat to see if we can work out something to keep us all killing the bad guys.

I know at least a few other guilds are in the same situations. We can do anything from a raid team coop to picking up players who are on inactive raid teams.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I would consider bringing in whats left of your core 7/8 team into my 6/8 25man...If yuo guys would like to talk about it let me know

If not then best of luck

the reason i am saying is my 25 has only had 20 people loggin last 2 weeks since d3 launch so we have been doing a 10man run until i get us more peeps

once again up to you
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Love it Cal :P Best of luck to all guilds suffering from Diablotitus.
Reply Quote
Diabloitus is very contagious, Do not under any circumstance allow your raid to be infected by it. Best way to avoid is spinning the loot pinata frequently. Reports of the wire say bribes have been moderatelly effective but not 100% reliable.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
05/24/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Calemotry
Diabloitus is very contagious, Do not under any circumstance allow your raid to be infected by it. Best way to avoid is spinning the loot pinata frequently. Reports of the wire say bribes have been moderatelly effective but not 100% reliable.

rofl
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
We have 3-5 people that would be interested. A couple of us just got back into the flow of things, but our gear is getting back up to par. Let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm one of the 3-5 folks ^^^ who'd be up for some more raids. Ele/Resto and know 8/8HM.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
well my offer still stands i have around 21 raiders loggin every raid night to raid and its just not enough for 25's so we do a 10man, I would like to bring a small group of players from an guild that has seen most of heroic DS to bring with us
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
well add one of us and we'd be up for raiding, prot/ret pally, boom/resto druid, ele/resto shaman for sure. We'll look for ya too when you're online
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
well just find me before tuesday nights new lockout and we can talk things over on another note we use teamspeak also
Edited by Kossak on 5/24/2012 9:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is more Diablo.
Reply Quote
To clarify we are looking for people with some heroic experience to bring in or coop for 1-2 days per week max to farm ds for some more time. By heroic experience i dont mean you killed 1/8H 20% nerf, thanks.

A vaccination for Diabloitus is in the works.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
This is what happens when a better game comes out.
Reply Quote
Congrats to everyone that joined us this evening. We went 4/8H. Shooting for 6/8H next week or week after. This run will be on tuesday 830-1130. Post here or send me a tell in game if you want added.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]