A possibly strange request

85 Draenei Shaman
So, those of you that were around KT during the 2.0 patch, I released a resto dueling video. Anyone happen to still have a copy of it lying around? >_>
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
OOB
That'll be $50 USD to my pay pal account sir.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Pfft, if I wanted to pay $50 I'd pay someone better looking!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
The one with you and deceptia?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
05/24/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Altronix
The one with you and deceptia?

No, it was various duels post-patch. It had Tonsoffun, Javelin, Varex, and a few others. Oh and a 5v5 in front of the Dark Portal against Ad Noctum (which was more for RP purposes).

Looking back it was kind of a silly video, but I'd like to see it again for nostalgia purposes. I lost all the original files when my HDD crashed a few years ago.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
OOB
05/24/2012 10:53 AMPosted by Fredp
Pfft, if I wanted to pay $50 I'd pay someone better looking!

Good luck :) lol
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Seriously though, there has to be someone around that saved it. It was pretty bad. People save horrible stuff from the internet all the time.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
OOB
Haha, I feel your pain... I have a couple Vids that I put on filefront back in the day that are no longer there and I have no copies (this is Gil)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Oh and Alt, I just remembered it DID have Deceptia in it. He was complaining about Earth Shield so I told him I'd beat him without it.

Or maybe that was another video.

Either way, BUMP!
Edited by Fredp on 6/2/2012 12:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]