Gorefiends Dead

Be REALLY COOL if they decided to merge this server. that's all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
^ This.
Reply Quote
yo sexy
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Already talked to a GM and they said it's very unlikely for this to happen or for free transfers. Don't get your head up, it won't happen.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Vex
05/24/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Jaliya
Already talked to a GM and they said it's very unlikely for this to happen or for free transfers. Don't get your head up, it won't happen.

Don't let this stop you, or anyone else, from effectively complaining on our realm forums though. We need to keep alerting the people who read our forums that the server dead; in case they couldn't tell from logging into the game.
Reply Quote
Who knows, anything is possible. This server does need to be merged though, so dead.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
It does, but it won't be.
Reply Quote
20 Human Priest
It's probably more profitable to not merge servers. The hardware cost versus the revenue that they get from server transfers is probably what is stopping this, especially now-a-days with virtual servers.

I'm up for server mergers though, I can make more gold!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
If they decide to merge servers and merge us with Ragnaros, I WILL quit. There's absolutely no question about it.
Reply Quote
73 Goblin Rogue
05/24/2012 08:00 PMPosted by Sorchia
not gonna happen, blizzard isnt gonna do ANYTHING that would take money out of their pocket right now with the incredible epic failure that was their diablo 3 launch looming over their heads right now.

Pretty sure it doesnt cost money for them to merge servers. almost positive it doesnt. thats like saying they lose money if they give away a pandarian monk companion. they generate it from pixels, it cost them nothing to make. yet they charge like they bought it for max price from over seas.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
06/01/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Trikxty
If they decide to merge servers and merge us with Ragnaros, I WILL quit. There's absolutely no question about it.
Don't let the door hit you on your !@# on the way out
Edited by Dochaelian on 6/7/2012 1:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
05/24/2012 08:00 PMPosted by Sorchia
not gonna happen, blizzard isnt gonna do ANYTHING that would take money out of their pocket right now with the incredible epic failure that was their diablo 3 launch looming over their heads right now.

Less servers=less money to server upkeep=more money in Blizzard's pocket

Daiblo3 sold 6.3 million copies in the first week despite a bad launch. Ya that really put a dent in their pocket....
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
sangreen my brother
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
IMU Llyse.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
<3 friend :3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]