Hiring Toons for bank guild for Stay Classy

ACHIEVEMENTS HAVE BEEN FINISHED AND THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED, THANKS EVERYONE WHO HELPED :)

Updated 12/27/2012 @2015 PST

There seems to be a little confusion with a few whispers I have been getting, so to clear them up, I hope the following information helps:

[===UPDATE===]
If you are Revered or Exalted with your current guild, and wish to do this, you only loose 1 tier of rep. Example, if you are exalted already, when you leave your current guild and join mine, you go from Exalted to Revered, or if you are already Revered, it will drop to Honored. If you do this, all you have to do is log out, log back in to give us the immediate credit, and for the 90 seconds of your time, you will be paid 5k with no effort on your part. You are free to leave, and will receive your payment within seconds.

First, *ALL* Pandaren Race combinations are required to be level 90, all the other races are level 85 currently.

Stay Classy is a Guild Achievement. What I am doing, is paying you to join my guild with a class/race/level combination that I need, do enough quests to get your Guild Reputation up to Honored, then after you're done, you will be paid 5k n the mail. You can either leave the guild when you're done, or stay, this is just used as a bank guild really, so I'm not going to restrict anyone.

It takes 66 Quests (regular or dailies) to get from 0 to Honored with out a tabard, and 33 with a Renowned Guild Tabard.

Human:
Rogue - Completed and Paid

Night Elf:
Priest - Completed and Paid
Mage - Completed and Paid
Monk - Completed and Paid

Gnome:
Warrior - Completed and Paid

Dwarf:
Death Knight - Completed and Paid
Shaman - Completed and Paid
Warlock - Completed and Paid

Draenei:
Hunter - Completed and Paid
mage - Completed and Paid
Priest- Completed and Paid

Worgen:
Druid - Completed and Paid
Warlock - Completed and Paid

Pandaren level 90 required here:
Hunter - Completed and Paid
Whisper me or mail me for an invite, after you complete the task in the specific area you will be mailed 5k gold. Guild repairs for all who join, as your reputation goes up so does the guild repair amount.

EDIT::
The guild name is "Bank of Raksasha" on Alliance
Edited by Raksasha on 4/4/2013 7:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1. Um, duh? lol, The task is getting to honored to count towards the achievment.

2. As far as kicking people out, if people wanna stay thats up to them, I don't kick em, people just leave or they play their alts in this guild. I haven't kicked anyone or asked anyone to leave.

3. Bank guild needs achievements cause they are pretty?

4. ????

5. Profit
Reply Quote
First and foremost, if the bank guild has the Stay Classy achievement then it entitles them to purchase another bank tab. Since Rak has so many materials to help his guildes out, he needs all the space he can get. Second of all, why does it matter why he wants it if you are afforded the opportunity to earn 5k? Third of all, I helped Rak with Stay Classy on two of my alts. 3 days a week for 2 weeks of doing dailies...and I made 10k. I would say that isn't a bad deal at all. Not only did I get 500g per day for doing dailies, I also got 10k in just two weeks time. Lastly, why do you care what he spends his gold on?

Also, for those ignorant in the buying and selling of guilds....the more achievements/levels your guild has...the more valuable it is if you ever decide to sell it.
Reply Quote
Still Hiring, all quests are giving 175-200 guild rep per, you can now get to honored in under an hour, so hit me up if you want to make a quick 5k gold
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Warlock
I'll do that.... I added ya so if I catch you on, I'll pst you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Rak I will finish your Stay Classy achievement for the low price of 500k.

Just for you! <3
Reply Quote
Updated for MoP
Reply Quote
Updated with a few class race combo's filled, thanks folks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]