New Horde guild idea

63 Blood Elf Death Knight
Personally, I think that would be pretty cool having someone control everything that goes on.It would be pretty hard to make a guild that can stand up to all of these good guilds. But, sadly, I don't know if anyone would want someone(or more people) controlling everything going on.

So, just to sum it all in im not sure if the op guilds would not appreciate that after their hard work to have someone controlling them and everything that goes on between the horde and the alliance members. So, yeah, it's just something to think about.
Edited by Arknaah on 6/8/2012 6:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
It would be great if some of the smaller guilds could merge into larger ones before we think about adding new guilds.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
This ^ this has always been my solution from the beginning. But no one seriously considers it. Small guilds will go as far as to "partner" with another small guild, but this solves nothing. There needs to be a severe consolidation. With a server as small as this, and a population not so active, there can't be great choice all over. Not right now.

But if guilds consolidate, then more of them could progress more often, and this may lure other players from other servers to Ysondre, exhibiting growth and progression together. So maybe this is something to be considered, but how to get it into action, I don't know.
Reply Quote
06/07/2012 05:51 AMPosted by Lèxi
It would be great if some of the smaller guilds could merge into larger ones before we think about adding new guilds.

Thats a good idea so every player who could not get excepted into a good guild can have a chance in the game to meet new player and OWN their enemies.

So yeah, good idea. ^__^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Think about how bad a splinter guild from <Sunrise in Darkness> would be. Camped by the BG queue? Wipe on Morchok trash for hours? The possibilities are endless.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Lol Mahourai

Even small guilds have their token players that could really excel in a progression oriented guild.

I remember the good times of Exodus, Entourage, Encore, Rival, etc. (damn that's a lot of Es). People would also host GDKP runs like Exodus and Rival use to do. Large guilds have the man power to do this. It is definitely hard given the fact that people have taken a break to play Diablo and others are waiting on MoP. Guilds thrive not only when new content poses a challenge, but when other guilds pose a challenge.

A solution might be to track all guilds on this server, especially the small ones with GM named. This might lead some GMs to talk to other GMs about potential mergers. We have to identify the number of small guilds we have, both Ally and Horde. This will realistically tell us how much of a consolidation needs to happen.
Edited by Lèxi on 6/7/2012 11:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm worried ego will get in the way of this... Especially overinflated, undeserved ego....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Think about how bad a splinter guild from <Sunrise in Darkness> would be. Camped by the BG queue? Wipe on Morchok trash for hours? The possibilities are endless.

Comical that you get your panties in a bunch as soon as someone says something about your guild, then you turn around and do the same. Must be time for your diaper change...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
06/07/2012 12:06 PMPosted by Callandra
I'm worried ego will get in the way of this... Especially overinflated, undeserved ego....

Some might but one would hope that after a few merge there will be a bandwagon effect.

It would seem more like guild speed dating but what the hell. People might be interested in raiding in MoP and this is the best way to get ones numbers up prior to release.
Edited by Lèxi on 6/7/2012 12:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

Comical that you get your panties in a bunch as soon as someone says something about your guild, then you turn around and do the same. Must be time for your diaper change...

Must be time to post from an 83 because I'm embarassed by my characters.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue

This x1000 lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

Oh poor little girl's hiney is sore, make sure mommy powders you up real good...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

This x1000 lol

pffffft, you couldn't kill me on that 85 skippy...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
see me in durotar hotshot
Reply Quote
Mergers are nice and all, but in my experience they always seem to fail. Different policies from two different guilds, conflicting ideas, raid schedules, previous core raiders bumped out, all ends up going back to two different guilds. Or perhaps more.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

Oh poor little girl's hiney is sore, make sure mommy powders you up real good...

You're crying, I'm cracking jokes. Great jokes, btw.

06/07/2012 01:50 PMPosted by Mainyu
Mergers are nice and all, but in my experience they always seem to fail. Different policies from two different guilds, conflicting ideas, raid schedules, previous core raiders bumped out, all ends up going back to two different guilds. Or perhaps more.

Yeah this is an issue. It can never be a partnership of equals, and more to the point the problem is quality not quantity.
Reply Quote
The thing that all guilds need is a LOT of people. You have to stand a chance to some of the big guilds. Another thing is, on Ysondre, there isn't that much people so it would be hard to get a "Super Guild" to be able to overcome every other guild and become number one.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
But it would be possible to start one. If some of the smaller guilds came together, this could happen. Take Warsaw, just as an example. Throw that in with. I dunno. uh. Some other guild. !@#$, i know there's like 50 guilds on our server and I can only name like 5. That in itself is proof that we need smaller numbers. These guilds are literally insignificant. You hear me, you little bastards? INSIGNIFICANT!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I'm tempted to start a thread for those guilds to come out in the open. This could serve as a contact point for those who wish to merge. I doubt many of them frequent the forums though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
LN #1 pvp guild, don't doubt, don't hate.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]