86 Night Elf Priest
Finally got mine today. Oh goody.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
http://www.kungfupandagame.com/us/#home

Been playing it, nothing new.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Does a beta invite come with a coupon for Panda Express? I need me some orange chicken.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
06/11/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Zzaapp
Does a beta invite come with a coupon for Panda Express? I need me some orange chicken.

I would support that, but I am afraid that the Chinese gold farmers would capitalize on it with some money-making shenanigans.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Priest
http://www.kungfupandagame.com/us/#home

Been playing it, nothing new.

If that is so, it makes me think about even trying to log in and try it...too many phishes.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage

I would support that, but I am afraid that the Chinese gold farmers would capitalize on it with some money-making shenanigans.

Yes, the masses of China are going to swim across the Pacific Ocean just to deliver Kung Pao Chicken to your doorstep. Oh good lawrdy the tragedy, can you imagine the huge incrase in demand for Mexican short cooks as a result?!

Gold farmers are what checked !@#-h0les like me from controlling entire segments of the auction house by making sure there was a steady supply of gold flowing through the economy. If you're bitter that the 10 hours of farming only netted you 1k gold...all I have to say is that "lulz you're doing it the stupid way".
Edited by Zzaapp on 6/12/2012 10:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/12/2012 10:14 PMPosted by Zzaapp
"lulz you're doing it the stupid way"

Quote of the week
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Yes, the masses of China are going to swim across the Pacific Ocean just to deliver Kung Pao Chicken to your doorstep. Oh good lawrdy the tragedy, can you imagine the huge incrase in demand for Mexican short cooks as a result?!

Gold farmers are what checked !@#-h0les like me from controlling entire segments of the auction house by making sure there was a steady supply of gold flowing through the economy. If you're bitter that the 10 hours of farming only netted you 1k gold...all I have to say is that "lulz you're doing it the stupid way".

Your misguided little rant surely must have provided some much needed the!!@!utic relief. Kudos. It's the little people like you that help me enjoy the rest of my day.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Cool Story Ho, now make me a sammich.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Zzggiimmpp.

This looks better.
Edited by Everlong on 6/13/2012 11:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
What is that? The sound my zipper makes as your mom gets down on all fours?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
No, its the sound of all the thoughtless, overused attmepts to sound cool that come out of your little pie hole. I'll start the recorder, and then you can up the ante to a fourth-grade comeback that's been used a million times before. That way, you can play it for your dad while my little brother uses him as a catch-can.

*click*
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Let me sum up your dumbf*ckerrry.

http://www.theytookourjobs.com/
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
That's it? THAT's your comeback? Good lord you are fail.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
/facepalm

Ok, let me teach you the ways of the flame troll, because you're doing it wrong, sit and learn. You lost at post #14.

You see, what happens in the traditional flame troll game is: the flame troll, me, goes off on a r3tard, you. You respond, allowing me to escalate with a short quip. The exchanges then devolve into a volley match of who can feign the most disinterest - thereby shortening the quips exchanged.

When you vommitted out the paragraph long nonsense about 4th grade comebacks or whatever, you lost. You blinked.

NEXT this turkey's done.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
You are as wrong as your parents breeding, and you know it. You are so bad that you had to post video made by someone else to try and drum up something.

The only thing you've been right about is calling yourself a turkey, since your trolling is as fowl (foul) as you dumb toon name.

Peace out 4th-grader.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
cam someone invite me to the beta pls
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]