Feature Request?

90 Tauren Druid
Hi Blizzard Mobile!

I just want to let you know that I'm super stoked the recent Armory update for Android and I'm glad to finally be able to check out my 3D model on my spiffy Galaxy S II.

Is there any chance that we'll get a Starcraft and/or Diablo profile app as well, so we can check our achievements/ranking/auction house stuff?

More importantly, I had a feature request about the authenticator which I don't think should be too difficult (but I'm no programmer, so rampant speculation!).

The current mobile authenticator has a very.. vague, battle.net but semi-starcraft feel to it by the wispy star business. It'd be nice if we could choose a theme for the game we prefer; SC, Diablo or WoW.

Just a minor suggestion/request. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Battle.net has it's own branding. Think of this "vague" star as more akin to an apple with a bite taken out of it or, better yet, a piston.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Awww.

I half figured, but I also wanted to put the idea out there if it hadn't been suggested.

Thanks for the quick reply, either way!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]