pvp vid

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey guys my friends and i have been running PHD. We got up to 1946, and my hunter made a short vid of our matches. Were still working on climbing up there, but i wanted to share his vid with BB hope you guys enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3t76eFUCmI
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Only liked it because female goblin, otherwise /yawn
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
u suk and your guild name is gey
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
05/19/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Stephañie
u suk and your guild name is gey

Dude your guild's name is [DRIPN DAT CHAWKLIT SAUCE].. enough said on that one.

Not a bad video editing wise, but you guys have to work on a couple of things. If you want message me in game and I'll explain what i mean.
Reply Quote
He is an avenger. Since you peeps like to bragizzle about your temporary gladiator titizzles.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
05/23/2012 11:04 AMPosted by Theplotte
viddzle are you like a god or something?

Nah just a dude who doesn't bash others to inflate my ego. Btw I meant to log over on a horde alt and say GG after those games against your ret/dk/disc 3's.

Btw ashlynn thanks for poopin on my Mage alt lol
Edited by Vdizzle on 5/24/2012 6:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
05/24/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Theplotte
I wish I could remember those games... amd btw by telling him that he does stuff wrong and that he can whisper you so you can help me him is another way to inflate your ego rofl.

I was spam queuing on an alt and caught the video while the team was taking a quick break, since ash has an alt in guild that hasn't been online in a week or so this would be the easiest way to contact him. Saying someone has to work on a couple things isn't derogatory at all, merely implying that i have some suggestions that could help.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Ok children lets kiss and make up already.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
05/25/2012 08:02 PMPosted by Theplotte
I remember the game we fought tonight though.

Surprised you don't remember geting farmed for 4 matches in a row punting almost 100 mmr to a fire shatterplay. Yup GG today though. Can't do anything when spriest Rambos and lock stays at the bottom of the bridge. On my first comment I'm sure you'll say screen shot or it didn't happen, but I think we both know that it did.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
keish me
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
05/26/2012 10:05 AMPosted by Theplotte
I don't know that you did because I don't pay attention to no names. But you seemed to be pretty mad. Glad to see you went pretty far with that fire shatterplay. GG dude . first time 2200 s11 in 5s you're a god!!! bai

LoL not mad at all and only recognized your team because i remembered Capernaum from when i was horde. Considering it's my second season of actually trying to arena I'm more than pleased with the results. We pushed 2168 with 2200 something mmr on that fire shatterplay, (complements of your free points, and crushing a full gladiator rls), but a teammate started having some really bad computer problems so we had to take a break. no big deal imo just team hoping for the time being. Never claimed to be excellent at this game, but I find it funny that you have this predisposition that i think I'm the best. Maybe your just butt hurt that you got farmed by a lower experienced player?
Edited by Vdizzle on 5/26/2012 10:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
why am i the best
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
05/26/2012 10:22 AMPosted by Krystof
why am i the best

Performance enhancing drugs?
Edited by Vdizzle on 5/29/2012 12:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]