<Crowd Control>

08/17/2012 04:23 AMPosted by Dragondrop
Friggn Pandas

Says the space goat.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
omg dragon. ur ally????? A lot of ppl had just played this game from old CC. Loktari xfered to exodus and ran a friends 10 man raid so like stepko, lowe, stabby and a few ppl from fatum imperium played. But that fizzled out so people are on randomly again not really playing. I don't really know that much b/c i xfered my paladin to play with people I work with. I raided with the exodus group a few times but don't talk to them anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Hey Katzy! Ya I took some time off as well to play various other games and just came back recently to kill some time on my shadowpriest before GW2 comes out. I may or may not play mop but I'll hit you up on RealID when the servers come up. <3
Edited by Dragondrop on 8/21/2012 11:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Yea I have basically been on one big break since before cata. But I raided a lot so obviously I would get sick of it. Playing with rl people now helps it, and I just joined a raiding guild again finally on my paladin so I will have to see how that goes. Only 3 nights a week for 3 hours, a bit less than CC So I am happier.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
So... when do I DPS Shade?

Alavar remembers...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Blackwing lair consisted of Nocturnal VS SE.... Go nocturnal. And how could anyone forget good ol Arammis always trolling trade chat with his stupid macros
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/07/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Bmt
Blackwing lair consisted of Nocturnal VS SE.... Go nocturnal. And how could anyone forget good ol Arammis always trolling trade chat with his stupid macros

nocturnal #1
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
06/29/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Lawlershocks
They're not on BWL. :P They're still on lightbringer as far as I know. I only talk to one of them every so often, though.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
<CC> confirmed for never letting me finish muh skettis dailies.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Saw a new Horde guild pop up on Korgath called <Crowd Control>. Made me homesick.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Crowd Control, they were a pretty noob guild.
Reply Quote
61 Draenei Paladin
Saw a new Horde guild pop up on Korgath called <Crowd Control>. Made me homesick.

Weren't you one of the <Sovereign> guys from the beginning of BC? If so, do you know what happened to those guys?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Rinko, I believe I was in Sovereign. I am RL friends with several of them (Including Ishada, who I am sure you are curious about)

Pretty much 100% of them are no longer playing wow, but I am trying to convince Ishada to restart and play on Korgath with me.
Reply Quote
61 Draenei Paladin
11/05/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Weevkin
Including Ishada, who I am sure you are curious about)

Yeah it'd be great if I could get in contact with him
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Woops ^
Hit me up on Korgath. I will be online tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/29/2012 05:48 PMPosted by Loktari
Crowd Control, they were a pretty noob guild.

lulz.
Reply Quote
61 Draenei Paladin
Woops ^
Hit me up on Korgath. I will be online tonight.

I'll try but I'm raiding tonight so I may be busy for awhile
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
i miss vanilla/tbc on bwl

pugg
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/07/2012 05:14 PMPosted by Bropocalyse
i miss vanilla/tbc on bwl
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]