So about annual pass

90 Human Priest
Around the time the annual pass came out, I spent $225 on 3 x 6 month game cards. I'm paid until June 2013. But I didn't buy the annual pass ? Why ? I don't give a hoot about d3 or mount. I only play wow. Those fancy gimmicks are not for me.

However, I do feel Cataclysm sucked, and in epic proportions, and hope they'll make better and longer raids in MoP. Deathwing seemed like a toy dragon that comes out of a child's wardrobe. There was absolutely no decent story built up around him in game like WoTLK built up around arthas. They raised the bar higher with arthas then dropped it like a ten ton hammer with deathwing.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
05/24/2012 05:05 PMPosted by Lîghtning
When I pay for a month of World of Warcraft I pay for servers, and I pay for the development of new content.

Not really, when you pay for a month of wow you pay for access to the servers and current content, if blizzard develops more content or not is up to them as well as if you pay for another month or not is up to you and how satisfied you are with the game.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
05/24/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Lîghtning
I think they are neglecting us. It isn't 'moronic' to assume Blizzard would maintain the game at the same quality in 2012 as they had in 2011.

You know what they say about the word "assume", right? Quit making yourself look like one.

Bliz even stated when DS came out: "This is the last major content patch of the expac."

Like Mart said, I'd rather they put their efforts into MoP.

Need something to do? Go finish Firelands and level up your tailoring.
Edited by Jujubiju on 5/25/2012 4:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
05/24/2012 05:17 PMPosted by Manaaddicted
Wasn't it over a year of ICC with a one boss raid tossed in to shut people up?

We are running into the same problem, dec 2011-dec 2012 for 4.3 to MoP. They don't look like they are going to be adding Ruby Sanctum though.
Reply Quote
84 Human Death Knight
05/25/2012 05:00 AMPosted by Passha
I agree with the op we are neglected as far as content patches are concerned .

This....is nothing new though. There's ALWAYS a pre-expansion lull in content, Ruby Sanctum notwithstanding.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
05/24/2012 05:05 PMPosted by Lîghtning
When I pay for a month of World of Warcraft I pay for servers,

THAT is exactly what you are paying for. Access to the servers. The rest of it is gravy on top. Content patches, maintenance, ect, are part of the agreement from what i understand, but you are actually paying for access to the game. That is it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]