25m Heroic Firelands Sunday 6pm (cross-realm)

90 Human Mage
ALLIANCE 25 MAN HEROIC FIRELANDS

Huike will be running a 25m full heroic firelands clear each week starting tommorow (Sunday) at 6pm.
We have people who have been clearing HRag25 on farm for months leading the group.

Currently we need:

2 tanks - (any spec)

3 healers - 1 rshaman, 1 hpally, 1 rdruid

15 DPS

ILvL 390+ *MINIMUM*
Please do not come if you plan on leaving after two wipes.
Most of the same people will be coming each week so eventually everyone will be able to get the trinkets/legendary staves they want.

If you have Heroic Ragnaros achievement or most of Heroic Firelands done please feel free to either leave a post here or send me a tell/mail in game on Huikeirl (@Tichondrius) if you're interested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
If you are interested in coming please log over to tichondrius and /tell Huikeirl your realid information.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
hey are you still running those? i'd love to heal I have 6/7hFL
Edited by Terieal on 7/6/2012 12:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
I cringe at the thought of needing 2 tanks. I picture those p4 moments with dreadflame everywhere and the roots spawning right under rag. When that happens you need some good coordinated taunts from your tanks lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]