Saturday ONLY HM DS

85 Troll Rogue
<Time Keepers> is back to recruiting to build teamwork in preparation for MoP. We raid Saturday ONLY from 2-7pm server time. Those interested in being a part of the core team need to be online 30 minutes prior and be prepared ( i.e.- flasks, pots, consumables, proper addons, vent w/ mic, etc). I Personally provide free gems, enchants, and repairs to those whom are actively committed to the raid and guild! There is a 1 month probation period for those transfering over to Dark iron; afterward I will pay for your transfer as long as you pass your probation period. To all dps interested, due to us going straight into HM content; you are required to be able to pull 33k solid dps ( minimum). To the healers, you must be able to macro and/ communicate effectively with your cd's so they are not wasted in par with one another. To the Tanks, Need 1 Solid Core tank ( War Prefered). As far as what i am looking for total is as follows:

Holy Pally
Resto shaman
Prot Warrior
Unholy Dk w/ Tank off spec
Rogue ( blindeyez)
Ele shaman
Boomkin w/ Resto off spec
Spriest
Fire Mage
Hunter

If you have any questions or wish to join my guild. Please make a quick toon and write me with the realm and character you wish to bring over. I will do the inventories on Tuesday at 5pm server time and then get back to you. Again, if i accept your toon; i will pay for your transfer! (1 month Probation period).
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Still Looking for a HunterBoomkin( resto off spec), and Unholy Dk w/ tank off spec for our core 10 man HM DS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]