WTB level 2 guild

85 Orc Death Knight
06/11/2012 02:47 PMPosted by Heatwaves
everyone makes mistakes

I just want to step in here and mention: not me.

Edit: Except for that one time on Ultraxion but I was distracted by Pallexi's sexy accent.
Edited by Jastan on 6/11/2012 5:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
i love you jastan.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
06/11/2012 05:08 PMPosted by Jastan
everyone makes mistakes

Edit: Except for that one time on Ultraxion but I was distracted by Pallexi's sexy accent.

He does have quite a exquisite accent
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
06/11/2012 05:34 PMPosted by Bubbaset

He does have quite a exquisite accent

fantastic rather
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
lol 34k.... id show you are wrong but u remove the logs o well, and i can remember many of times us talking on vent about dps after ultra and most times i was above you so if your saying i am doing 34k then i guess your bad dps to cause u would be below 34k.... many times u wipe us on ultra because u cant remember when to stay out when its your turn, many of times dieing to barrage or shockwave on ship, and oh lets not forget how bad you are on spine, lol disengage off the back

I can't fight it anymore.. Buckoo you pretty much told the entire guild they sucked because tikz was always top and if you beat him with 34k.. then the rest of us did worse lmao.. If i recall tikz barely wiped us as well, people have bad nights he had one out of four months? nobody is "perfect"; everyone makes mistakes.. Tikz is my boy and when i see false statements I'll hop on them.. You've wiped us a few times, hold your self accountable for your mistakes, you're not perfect nor am i no one is everyone has at lest one !@#$ty night.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-aepren29b5hi73np/sum/damageDone/?s=2703&e=2919

there are multiple logs up and i don't see any of Tikz doing anywhere close to "34k" dps think i should start logging again :/

This entire argument is retarded
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
06/11/2012 06:25 PMPosted by Bubbaset
lol 34k.... id show you are wrong but u remove the logs o well, and i can remember many of times us talking on vent about dps after ultra and most times i was above you so if your saying i am doing 34k then i guess your bad dps to cause u would be below 34k.... many times u wipe us on ultra because u cant remember when to stay out when its your turn, many of times dieing to barrage or shockwave on ship, and oh lets not forget how bad you are on spine, lol disengage off the back

I can't fight it anymore.. Buckoo you pretty much told the entire guild they sucked because tikz was always top and if you beat him with 34k.. then the rest of us did worse lmao.. If i recall tikz barely wiped us as well, people have bad nights he had one out of four months? nobody is "perfect"; everyone makes mistakes.. Tikz is my boy and when i see false statements I'll hop on them.. You've wiped us a few times, hold your self accountable for your mistakes, you're not perfect nor am i no one is everyone has at lest one !@#$ty night.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-aepren29b5hi73np/sum/damageDone/?s=2703&e=2919

there are multiple logs up and i don't see any of Tikz doing anywhere close to "34k" dps think i should start logging again :/

That's my Boy <3 you pumpkin
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight

In the interests of fairness, I will point out: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-o92i057btvkgarul/sum/damageDone/?s=4430&e=4649

Where Buckoo was top dps; so Tikz's argument is flawed as well. This whole thing has gotten out of hand. You're both good players. !@#$ happens. Move on.

The real tragedy is that Bubba still won't give me Tricks even after Tikz left.

Edit: Also, stop posting logs that make me look bad.
Edited by Jastan on 6/11/2012 6:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue

you ask and you shall receive
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage

In the interests of fairness, I will point out: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-o92i057btvkgarul/sum/damageDone/?s=4430&e=4649

Where Buckoo was top dps; so Tikz's argument is flawed as well. This whole thing has gotten out of hand. You're both good players. !@#$ happens. Move on.

DONT GIVE JASTAN TRICKS HE WILL TOP THE CHARTS NOT ACCEPTABLE

Srsly though, i prob didnt have my pet out or some !@#$ for most of the fight, either way i still love you though jastan
Edited by Heatwaves on 6/11/2012 6:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You are all retarded
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
06/11/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Nvi
You are all retarded

hey guy no one asked you
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
You are all retarded

makeup sex?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
You are all retarded

Watch it Nvi or I'll have Iris set her cartel after you.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
06/11/2012 06:55 PMPosted by Jastan
You are all retarded

iris is Mexican?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
06/11/2012 06:55 PMPosted by Jastan
You are all retarded

I heard jastan say he wanted to rub my chest with melted cheese.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
06/11/2012 06:55 PMPosted by Bubbaset

iris is Mexican?

She claims she's Puerto Rican but everyone knows that there's no such thing as Puerto Rico.

06/11/2012 06:56 PMPosted by Heatwaves

It was really more going to be used as lube but now it's just sitting here, going to waste.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage

iris is Mexican?

She claims she's Puerto Rican but everyone knows that there's no such thing as Puerto Rico.

It was really more going to be used as lube but now it's just sitting here, going to waste.

be there in 10m
Edited by Heatwaves on 6/11/2012 7:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
So very disturbing
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
06/11/2012 07:14 PMPosted by Nvi
So very disturbing

Fine Nvi, you can come too. But you're only getting the Kraft singles. I'm reserving the good stuff for Tikz.
Edited by Jastan on 6/11/2012 7:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
06/11/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Jastan
So very disturbing

Fine Nvi, you can come too. But you're only getting the Kraft singles. I'm reserving the good stuff for Tikz.

J.A.S.T.A.N.I.S.M.I.N.E
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]