WTB level 2 guild

1 Human Priest
Sparda is the worst guild I've ever seen. 20% spine kill? 15% spine kill? sucks. Buckoo is clearly mad. I bet you're all so proud of your Savior titles. <3
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I wish I had as many haters as Bubba. Who's this Peacemaker, Bubba? Your stalker?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lethon/Peacemaker/advanced

Come on man, no point using alts on the forums anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
I wish I had as many haters as Bubba. Who's this Peacemaker, Bubba? Your stalker?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lethon/Peacemaker/advanced

Come on man, no point using alts on the forums anymore.

Figures.. you cant get haters you're sexy
Edited by Bubbaset on 6/11/2012 11:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Well this thread was actually entertaining for about 5 posts, then it somehow managed to devolve into a circle jerk containing repeated use of variations of "bro". Which is impressive only in that the conversation didn't exactly start out on a high note.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
Someone is mad, Justan. Your name is terrible.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
06/12/2012 09:07 AMPosted by Bubbasetsucs
Someone is mad, Justan. Your name is terrible.

Now see, this is just poor form. Subtlety is key when trolling; you can't go off on a tangent like that, it's only going to draw attention to what you're trying to do. Also, incorrectly spelling words in your own name and then drawing attention by misspelling mine is too obvious as well. You can get more bites by just pulling back a little. I'm disappointed. I thought Lethon had a better caliber of level 85s hiding behind level 1 alts than this.

06/12/2012 08:19 AMPosted by Jyst
Well this thread was actually entertaining for about 5 posts, then it somehow managed to devolve into a circle jerk containing repeated use of variations of "bro". Which is impressive only in that the conversation didn't exactly start out on a high note.

Thank you for your input.
Edited by Jastan on 6/12/2012 9:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
This is Jastan's School of Trolling. /popcorn and notepad
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
What I want to know is how many times I need to call out bads before I get my flame posts and poem. The hell
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
I like how you point out that I'm trying to hide behind a level 1. I don't care about your server and i'm not scared to post on a main if you would please you can look at Nightbean, Efterklang, or Jimgraham. It wouldn't do any good though because you don't know me and i'm not even on your server. I just made this character because Voidz transferred to KT a while back and I made this character to duel him. I'm not trolling lol. I legitimately think you are a terrible player with a terrible name and your guild is garbage.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue

Would you like to join us in a huge circle jerk?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
06/12/2012 01:24 PMPosted by Bubbasetsucs
I like how you point out that I'm trying to hide behind a level 1. I don't care about your server and i'm not scared to post on a main if you would please you can look at Nightbean, Efterklang, or Jimgraham.

Better but you're still making rookie mistakes. After all, I could say that Nighbean, Efterkland, Jimgraham are my characters and until someone posts on them no one could call me out. What you should have done here is post on another one of your characters then made a list of partially false and partially true alts. That way you have a legitimate excuse; you could say you don't want to bother posting on all of the to satisfy me.

It wouldn't do any good though because you don't know me and i'm not even on your server.

That's too bad. I like to teach and inspire. Come transfer you have so much potential.

I just made this character because Voidz transferred to KT a while back and I made this character to duel him.

Ahhhhhh, now I see why you're mad.

I'm not trolling lol.

You don't want to waste valuable trolling space with things like this. Breaks the whole rhythm of the paragraph.

I legitimately think you are a terrible player with a terrible name and your guild is garbage.

No No No. Don't you respect yourself? You can't just go for straight insults. Take something with a kernel of truth in it and then twist it into a slightly larger lie, forcing me to justify a response in my head because I think I want to clear up the lie. You're bait isn't enticing enough; keep trying, you'll get there eventually.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight

You should see what raids look like on trash....
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Guessing bubba didnt get into any of the guilds he appd for and had to stick it out with sparda. sucks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]