WOW Character Hit list

85 Blood Elf Rogue
someone nail this chump,
he just wont stop haikuing!
Ninjacow MUST DIE!!!

but i like his Haiku's.... but you all heard it... Lets see what happens.
Reply Quote
3 Blood Elf Rogue
this song is epic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV0GI8FkJBc
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
I nominate Hortheforde,
Horde 85 mage.

Killed me questing on my mage three times. Finally switched to a main, nowhere to be found since.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I nominate Hortheforde,
Horde 85 mage.

Killed me questing on my mage three times. Finally switched to a main, nowhere to be found since.

Honored.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I would like to put a kill order on the best shaman on server, The magnificent Serendraxirl.

Reasons:
1. He stole my guild (One Copper Hordes) and kicked everyone out.
2. He spammed raid warning chat in my TB.
3. He doesnt take my nerd game seriously.
4. He doesnt click like Gnomepwan, Shootkill, Scratchyou, Paladin, Quickslice, or Tryandkickme.
5. He is better than Gnomepwan, Shootkill, Scratchyou, Paladin, Quickslice, and Tryandkickme.
6. He makes fun of Slipknot (Almost the best dk on the server, JK other people play wow) for putting Unholy Frenzy (An ability which provides 20% melee and ranged haste at the price of 20% life over 30 seconds) directly on his gargoyle instead of on himself first then summoning the gargoyle.
7. He makes fun of me for playing ret pally.
8. He makes fun of Slipknot (Almost the best dk on the server, JK other people play wow) for being bad.
9. He had intercourse with my sister Claudia and never called her again.
10. He is by far the best shaman on the server and it will amuse me to know of his ill-fate.
11. He 5v1'd me and several other of my fellow blackwater pvp (An alliance guild led by Leondriasdk who once literally said to his guild "If you get bummed out by losing 10 rbgs in a row then this probably isnt the guild for you") !@# partners.
12. Also i am very fat and ugly where as the great Serendraxirl is quite fit and gorgeous therefore i am irate with jealousy.

The reward for killing the best shaman on server, The Magnificent Serendraxirl shall be 10000 silver per kill.

All kills must be screenshot and then linked on this forum in order to claim your prize.

Note: if you do make an attempt on The Magnificent Serendraxirl's head you will run the risk of being in a pvp video where he shows off his L337 skills as best shaman on realm.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I nominate Hortheforde,
Horde 85 mage.

Still waiting.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Even though I have gone to another server I wish you all to continue to Put hits out on each other and make me PROUD! Remember this well... RED is DEAD. /salute
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Gnomepwan just cz he is a gnome
Edited by Natme on 6/26/2012 9:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
All of you are on my list.
Reply Quote
30 Blood Elf Priest
id have to say i want Morphiaz dead. hes killed my questgivers and periodically camps me for about 20-30 mins
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Oh come on! no one nominated ghryst!?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
He never seems to leave trade chat, so there you have it. Bunchy wannabe's are almost impossible to gank
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/06/2012 03:20 PMPosted by Nazzgrell
Oh come on! no one nominated ghryst!?

I've killed him in org before. It's not like it matters though, he just rezzes three days later.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I nominate Hortheforde,
Horde 85 mage.

Still waiting.

Still waiting.
Reply Quote
<lookin cute feelin cute> now recruiting exceptional pvpers on Shattered Halls US to prepare for MoP. At least 1800 rating required to join in 3s. Probably moving to horde on SH soon. PST me in game for an invite or more info.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I nominate Hortheforde,
Horde 85 mage.

I nominate Hortheforde,
Horde 85 mage.

Still waiting.

Still waiting.

Oh. My. God! I was soooo close. Had a finger ready for the screen cap and everything. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I nominate Hortheforde,
Horde 85 mage.

Still waiting.

Oh. My. God! I was soooo close. Had a finger ready for the screen cap and everything. :(

Still waiting.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
SOMEONE plz visit me in durotar!! :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
i'd like for someone to kill my raid leader. he wouldn't give me heroic vial and he has lots of pretty dragons :(
he has many characters, but these are the ones that he plays the most often
toomanyhots
whizzletit
tauryy
imsocoollol
dervus
thanks ♥
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]