Best warlock race

Hi All,

I am looking to change my 85 lock from alliance to horde (currently a gnome), I was wondering what would be the best race?

I am looking for pvp mainly, and the best racial/damage/control.

anyone offer advice plz?

Cheers
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Belfs have a nice racial: AoE silence that restores mana for those times you don't want to Life Tap.

Undead: WotF has always been a PvP favorite and Cannibalism is nice for quick recovery.

Orc: slight stun resistance, increased minion damage, and a damage CD.

It just comes down to what you want. If you plan to do some serious stuff then I recommend Undead.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
WotF pretty much wins for pvp. Orc for pve.
Reply Quote
54 Goblin Shaman
I generally prefer Gobbos. Perhaps not the most useful pvp wise but certainly not the worst. 1% haste is sexy and the fart rocket is a great way to escape enemies despite the long cd.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
05/16/2012 07:13 AMPosted by Quip
I generally prefer Gobbos. Perhaps not the most useful pvp wise but certainly not the worst. 1% haste is sexy and the fart rocket is a great way to escape enemies despite the long cd.

I disgree, the rocket jump has saved my life plenty of times. It's a great way to get away from melee attackers. If anything I think it's the most useful race for PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Hi All,

I am looking to change my 85 lock from alliance to horde (currently a gnome)

Why would you want to change???
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Not sure why you want to go horde, if anything stay alliance and race change to human.

As for your question: Orc is good for pve and pvp, one of the more solid choices should you want to dabble in both. Orcs are stun resistant, have increased pet damage, the racial alongside demon soul, and onuse is devastating. If for purely pvp, undead is likely your best choice, WoTF is a second trinket and can be a lifesaver in dire situations. The casting animations on undead are the best looking horde side (opinion).
Reply Quote
54 Goblin Shaman
05/16/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Doøm

I disgree, the rocket jump has saved my life plenty of times. It's a great way to get away from melee attackers. If anything I think it's the most useful race for PvP.

I am confused. Which part do you disagree with? Are you saying that the 2min fart jump is THE most useful pvp talent ever?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I mainly pve with some pvp lately and was undead.
I race changed to orc for the pve dmg buff and pet buff.

I went in to a BG and pretty much instantly missed WotF.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
05/17/2012 09:31 AMPosted by Chin
Not sure why you want to go horde, if anything stay alliance and race change to human.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Worgen for sure.

/close thread.

Worgen caster? BWAHAHAHA! yeah whats next? are we gonna let them vote? It's amazing this sorry excuse for a dog can use a computer. wonder how many times your fur caught on fire when you fail miserably to cast a simple immolate because you couldn't stop licking your sack.

Goblins are the future man, haste bonus, Gobber to lug off your loot, discounts and the rocket belt is the best escape tool around, dont matter if you brake my legs try to slow down my rocket jump.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Orc or Troll by far are the best choice moar haste. Orc SP trinket and pet damage...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Not sure why people keep saying orcs are stun resistant. The duration is 15% less, which isn't a big deal considering how short pvp stuns are anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
05/18/2012 06:09 AMPosted by Grigthar
Not sure why people keep saying orcs are stun resistant. The duration is 15% less, which isn't a big deal considering how short pvp stuns are anyway.

It's roughly 1 second less on a full duration HoJ or KS.

It's not the greatest, but it's still decent when you take into consideration the other racials Orcs have.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
Hi All,

I am looking to change my 85 lock from alliance to horde (currently a gnome), I was wondering what would be the best race?

I am looking for pvp mainly, and the best racial/damage/control.

anyone offer advice plz?

Cheers
Go green, If ya know what I mean ;).
Reply Quote
71 Undead Warlock
i would say goblin

permanent haste boost
added escape
added instant dps
hard to manually target
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
all racials aside, i still feel humans get a free trinket so i feel bad when i see other races needing to buy a trinket and using a spot. they essentially only get 1 trinket and i get 2 so i still prefer humans in pvp. other races i love dran cause the gift has saved my life in pvp and pve more times than can be counted
Reply Quote
74 Worgen Druid
Id say orc for demo/dest because of racial damage bonus and increase pet damage
Belf, goblin, or undead for affliction,dest
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Dranei Death Knight
Dwarven Druid
Human Hunter
Pandaren Paladin
Worgen Warlock

Alliteration is king, so you just have to go alliance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]