Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Take a quick peek at these, I sent the first 3 pictures in a ticket to blizzard, nothing
made new ones and I know blizzard isn't going to do anything. It was taking from that raidofhero website which sells items for not gold but $$$
This game is legit
90 Blood Elf Rogue
1. Is it against Blizzard TOS to sell achievements + titles (firelord, dragonslayer and so on) and gear runs?
2. Blizzard should just take you at your word that "Jasmine" is not your friend and just believe you without any investigation that it' someone selling gear / titles / achievements which are not against TOS? Have you considered that maybe "Jasmine" is showing you guilds that advertised gold for runs as cash and after you pay them are then asked to go to the real cash selling guilds?
3. Boulderfist is not special, if you wanted to really do some investigative work pro bono for Blizzard, there have been guilds selling runs for real life money (I am sure you know which guilds I am talking about, think top guilds not the bottom of the barrel guilds). How about helping us get rid of those guilds?
4. Why do you care so much that Cute sells runs? Any guild can sell runs, also FYI guilds are selling legendary dagger clusters. Game breaking news guys, Legendary rogue weapons are for sale extra extra read all about it.
P.S. Unless you are willing to pay real life money and document the transaction and somehow link that to Cute then you are wrong my friend. Cute bots for gold, Cute sells runs for gold, Cute sells runs for real life money. TKD hides millions of gold across several accounts because he buys gold or he sells runs for gold or he bots for gold or he charges real life money for gear which is then used to buy more gold again..... last I saw Cute does not even respond to any inquires about raiding recruitment let alone solicitations for paid runs whether with gold or real life money. Without any proof you are just stating your opinions and no one is going to react to your beliefs alone that someone is breaking TOS without actual, solid proof.
Sigh are these accusations always going to be made without any proof. Just FYI, I have a screen shot of TKD stating he would pay me 1 million gold to defend him in this manner, its legit TKD pays gold for Cute Defense Squad. Its not made up its true guys, really believe me, why does no one take me seriously. Blizzard just does not care :(
It's apparently legit as long as you are selling seats and not items/achieves.
Anyways whether or not it's legit, I guess they must not be doing anything wrong. Since this has been reported by countless people for more than 2 years.
See here for example:
Anyways, public defamation is a heavy no-no on this forum. I'd expect this thread to get deleted at the very least in the near future.
Edited by Laurabelle on 5/24/2012 8:18 AM PDT
Nah... I don't think anyone's around the forum to even report the thread.
What's this obsession with proof? It's much more fun to joke and rage without knowing specifics, because anything's in play. In fact, I heard they use their profits to fund research that kills puppies by turning them into harpoons for whaling.
They're just baiting you into spending time and doing work in a pointless endeavor, and it's not like they're going to suddenly admit anything. I imagine it's like arguing with Rush Limbaugh - you know you're right and he's full of it, but you ain't gonna win and you're just going to end up punching walls.
I think the public defamation is more in concern to revealing public information of the actual players rather than guilds. Like if I was to post the real life information of a guild master of some top raiding guild.
That would get me banned and stuff.
As for fighting guilds that sell things for real life money and fighting gold sellers, I think we all have a hunch that in the end Blizzard actually supports this because they make profit from it in some way. *cough*susanexpressisownedbyblizzard*cough*
I've watched as threads in our realm forums have consistently, mysteriously "disappeared." I've even PDF backups of some of them.
More importantly I've eaten my share of forum bans for merely stating a few grounded facts in such threads.
So no, I do not propose supposition. I speak from experience.
What always amazed me is the amount of harassment and public defamation you can commit in game and the worst that happens is you get a slap on the wrist and a 1 day suspension. However if you do it on the forums... OH BOY! Instant Ban you go!
Guess it makes sense. If you get banned from the forums you will still play the game, but if you get banned from the game you will cancel your subscription and no money for Blizzard.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.