(A)<The Seven Kingdoms> recruitment post

100 Human Warrior
The Seven Kingdoms, one of the longest standing and one of the largest guilds on Farstriders is looking for some new blood. The Seven Kingdoms has operated for years on a friends and family only recruitment policy. Because of this we're a very close knit group and we have always been able to keep our ranks at a level where all of our raids and activities are fully manned by guildmates. We've decided its time to open things up to some fresh faces. We are currently running 1 progression raid group in Throne of Thunder that finds itself short-handed on a regular basis. DPS, Heal and tank spots would all be available to capable and reliable folks. We also continue to run MSV and HoF to try to help gear those who need it in an effort to fill out our progression roster.

We see this as an opportunity to swell our ranks with good people and diversify our player base as we progress through Mists of Pandaria.

Our main focus within the guild is casual raiding. We have been known to do some pvp and of course we all level alts and help each other gear them up but raiding is our thing. We have some kind of raid or event almost every night. We raid some old school every week to keep things fresh. Having some new members who would like to experience the content with us would be fantastic. The key here is its casual. No runs are mandatory. Our main progression groups expects a certain level of commitment but RL always comes first.

We don't take anything too seriously, ourselves especially. We have some really good players. We like to see every member get their shot. It slows us down at times but it keeps everyone involved.

Our player base is an eclectic group from around the world although there are significant numbers based in WV and Canada. We have several couples and some entire families (my own included) that play. We also have a significant number of military and former military members among us. Some of us are known to get intense at times but we always laugh it off when we are done. We don't stand on ceremony. We have some very specific rules regarding treatment of fellow guildies but we aren't gonna baby sit your kids. People curse. People share too much information. People tease and troll. It's meant affectionately, in good fun. We do NOT tolerate intolerance!

If you have some interest in joining us in our quest to enjoy the game at any cost just whisper any online member and ask to be put in touch with an officer. They will lead you through the process. (We don't take that too seriously either!)

Edited because it was.
Edited by Mangalor on 4/22/2013 1:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Man you've been on this server a long time. Me too, but still...
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Indeed, for many years. Its a friendly place and I enjoy it very much.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
are you guys still recruiting?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Interestingly enough we've had quite an influx of folks who had stepped away from the game come back in recent weeks. I credit my boyish charm and irresistable good looks. Nevertheless we are always interested in discussing possible membership with good people.

Edit:it was necessary to keep up the appearance that I have a clue how to type.
Edited by Mangalor on 7/21/2012 8:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
i am currently looking for a new guild to raid with, now and when MoP hits. i have heard that you guys are a great guild and have raids at all times through out the day. my current work schedule is 11pm-7am and was wondering if you guys do any raids that would work with me logging around 10pm on days i work. i get paid next week and will be able to transfer my priest then, probably along with my shaman as well.

also do you guys have any kinda website?

thanks!

p.s. here is a link to my forum post that has a little about me and my wow experience
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6080198887#9
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Our website is www.thesevenkingdoms.com.

If you register for our forums please send an in game mail to this character so I can activate your account.

We raid 7 nights a week at 8pm server. 4 nights are DS10. The rest are split between Firelands for people working on their legendary and whatever other Old School or fun stuff we feel like. Our raid philosophy is very casual. We do heroic DS10 on a limited basis with a core group but the rest of our raiding is dedicated to including as many as possible. Don't know if this fits your schedule but it is what we do.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Bump for MoP drop. I'm certain many guilds will be looking to expand leading into and through the release of the new xpac. Wise.

We have Canadian maple flavoured bacon and Moonshine! (Others just offer cookies)
Reply Quote
Bump for good people. Not me obviously, but the rest of the guild members are decent folks!
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Just going to drop this here.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794030677#1
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Well this is interesting in that it certainly seems misplaced. Should I be thanking someone for the bumps?
Reply Quote
Just going to drop this here.

http://www.fitnesspezdispenser.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/PS_0207_DUE_RESPECT_RK1.jpg

^^^ Lol Bloodydemize good stuff !!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Bump for freshness.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Yo i'm interested in joining a raiding guild with my healer. Shes 481 ilvl and I usually pull high if not highest numbers often. Can u sent me a in game mail sometime so we can discuss?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Bump because we could use a couple of dps, tanks and heals are welcome too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]