Argent Tourney Pet Xchange

90 Human Priest
Looking to trade 3 alliance pets from Argent Tourney for 3 horde pets from Argent Tourney. Pst in-game or thru forums if interested. Txs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
*Bump*
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
*Bump*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I started doing some AT dailies to finish up what I need up there so I might be able to get this done sometime soon.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I found 33 seals on an alt, how many do I need for a pet (can't remember is it 40)? I have all the alliance pets already but I could give 1 to someone I know.

Won't be grinding all 3, but since I have 33 already on a toon - maybe I can help you with one.

Hit me up in game if you want.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Looking to make a trade of four or five Horde pets for the equivalent amount of Alliance pets. Trying to complete my Argent Tournament collection. Shoot me some in-game mail or reply here if interested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Thanks Batlh for the pets. If any1 else needs any ally pets, i would be willing to farm for them. If interested, hit me up. We can work something out.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
No, no. Thank you! :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
07/23/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Benedictus
Thanks Batlh for the pets. If any1 else needs any ally pets, i would be willing to farm for them. If interested, hit me up. We can work something out.

I be interested.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
hey
ya im def interested let me know
thanks
Bretton
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
< Interested
Let me know!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Willing to sell these or trade for cpl other pets I'm still needing.
-Enchanted Lantern
-Captured Flame
-Festival / Lunar Lanterns
-Deviate Hatchling
-Az., Crims., Emer. Whelpings.
Ofc gold is always fine if none of the above would work for you. Plz send in-game mail or post via forums for what you need and what you are willing to trade/buy for. PPl willing to trade for above mentioned pets will get what they need 1st, ect.. Txs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Well it looks like the OP doesn't need them anymore, but if any other Alliance player is willing to do a trade, I'd be interested. I'll have enough to buy one of the pets on Thursday, and would be interested in the Dwarf or Gnome pet.

If interested, please send a message to one of my alliance characters. Selori or Saier.
Edited by Sesto on 7/31/2012 1:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]