Vek forums @ trash posts

90 Tauren Shaman
The recent influx of so many useless posts and mind numbing Trade chat is getting to a point where, I just wanna bang your head against a wall.

Unfortunately, there will always be those people like Blastian, Mikuzaki and Tipper that just won't go away as they are either extremely immature or just that bored with life...and nobody really cares about what they have to say anymore except their limited circle of friends. My suggestion- Facebook. I'm sure you will love trash-talking each others photos.

My hope, is the forums will once again be place of game advice, general chit-chat and their WoW experience....not a spot to find a dozen idiotic players that think they are entertaining the realm.

I'm sure these players will have many useless responses to my post but remember- it will be hard for me to fight a battle of wits when the other person doesn't have any ammunition.
Reply Quote
+1 Rep for you buddy, Blastian is a !@#$%^ :P
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
05/24/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Tugalol
+1 Rep for you buddy, Blastian is a !@#$%^ :P
LOLOLOL but...dat pve hero man....dat pve...
Reply Quote
Its all good he may be pvp but all Blasty has got is dat #1900 YOLO!!!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
05/24/2012 03:50 PMPosted by Tugalol
Its all good he may be pvp but all Blasty has got is dat #1900 YOLO!!!
OLOY#
Reply Quote
Yuz just mad cuz you ain't even 1850 in a bracket dat mattas :P
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
05/24/2012 03:56 PMPosted by Tugalol
HYYY GUIS AM DUALHRO MI W/L RATIO IS 10000-2 O YE AM ONLI DUAL LVL 1S I GETS 1900 IN 2S #THUG4LYF W/L RATIO 3S.....0-10 SUP ALSO MY NAEM AM BLASTYFGT
Reply Quote
12 Goblin Mage
05/24/2012 04:00 PMPosted by Zedsdeadbb
HYYY GUIS AM DUALHRO MI W/L RATIO IS 10000-2 O YE AM ONLI DUAL LVL 1S I GETS 1900 IN 2S #THUG4LYF W/L RATIO 3S.....0-10 SUP ALSO MY NAEM AM BLASTYFGT

Ok this immature little boy !@#$ has got to go guy.

That form of trolling was cool for like 2 weeks.... back 5 years ago....
Reply Quote
LOL WONT POST ON MAIN WHAT A JOKERRR
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
I'm pretty sure Tipper is at least 1000 times worse in Alliance trade than Blastian is on the horde side or in the forums, but I completely understand where you are coming from when you are asking for a stop to all the nonsense. Although trade and forum posts may have the tendency to be funny, those two have taken the jokes to an eight year olds level. Not sure who Mikuzaki is though.

not that the Vek'nilash Forums get very much play anyways ...
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage

not that the Vek'nilash Forums get very much play anyways ...

not like the old days :(
Reply Quote
Zeds is the best dk on server <3 ily bbg
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I'm pretty sure Tipper is at least 1000 times worse in Alliance trade than Blastian is on the horde side or in the forums, but I completely understand where you are coming from when you are asking for a stop to all the nonsense. Although trade and forum posts may have the tendency to be funny, those two have taken the jokes to an eight year olds level. Not sure who Mikuzaki is though....

You read my mind. Blastian & friends have taken these forums to a whole new level of stupid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]