Vek forums @ trash posts

05/30/2012 01:38 PMPosted by Audio
This hypotenuse of a forum is quite indescribably disappointing, and shameful towards all of the involved parties persons, associates, and relatives. As the security of this fine establishment I must proceed to ask unto all of which have taken part with this aforementioned thread to please leave the premises. And a good day to you sirs.

You sound very disgruntled by the simplicity of simple forum dwellers. I advise you to take your expertise to a more fitting setting that may be able to comprehend the incredible intellectual levels you possess. Such skills does not belong in the career field of forum security. And as a certain involved parties person, I have the right to claim offense. The great Audio of Stormwind must run for political offices, not waste her time on miniscule events!
Reply Quote
Are you implying that I am Blastian's friend?...
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
LOL Blastian posting on his alts, funny !@#$.
Reply Quote
4 Blood Elf Hunter
The great Blastian is officially banned from forums
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
ITT:

-Beffyheals getting upset
-the "pvpers" trolling
-Blastian posting on 4 different characters
-a song
-pokemon information
Reply Quote
4 Blood Elf Hunter
06/02/2012 03:33 AMPosted by Clicky
-Blastian posting on 4 different characters

GUESS WHICH TOONS ARE MINE
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Trying to bring back a forum of help and wanting hearing about other WOW players in-game experience is 'getting upset'? Hmm, news to me, Clicky- thanks for the opinion?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
06/05/2012 07:34 AMPosted by Beefyheals
Trying to bring back a forum of help and wanting hearing about other WOW players in-game experience is 'getting upset'? Hmm, news to me, Clicky- thanks for the opinion?

06/05/2012 07:34 AMPosted by Beefyheals

if you want my actually opinion its to just give up, the community on vek (and on almost all servers) has gone to hell. with lfr, and lfd tools noone really talks to eachother anymore. on top of that vek is a really small server with alot of new players that probably dont even know WoW has a realm forum.
as much as i wish the forums would go back to the way they were in bc or early wrath they just never will, it will only get worse with the game getting easier there just inst a need for strong community anymore.
Reply Quote
You have 3 days to delete this thread or collapse into an infinite cycle of trolling.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
i dont believe you blasty
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
hey everybody i have pop rocks
Reply Quote
06/08/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Zedsxoxo
hey everybody i have pop rocks
I have chocolate milk...I win :P
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
This thread is still going?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]