Souls of Vengence Wow Minis

62 Goblin Rogue
Can anyone till me what ever happened to the Souls of Vengence minis? It was suppose to come out in Ocotober of 2009, but it never happened.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
World of Warcraft Miniatures Game Fans,

Please know that we read all of your posts.

Due to production issues, we are currently exploring new production partners in China for WoW Minis. Unfortunately, this has resulted in delays in product and promotional items that will push our release dates into 2010. WoW Minis are unlike any other pre-painted miniature ever released. Finding a partner that can meet and maintain our high standards while delivering a competitive price point to our fans has been a challenge.

We regret any inconvenience or frustration this may cause.

Sincerely,

Margeaux Sullivan

World of Warcraft Miniatures Game Brand Manager

As far as I've found, this is the most recent response on the issue. I don't think they're coming out.
Edited by Browmore on 5/24/2012 5:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
62 Goblin Rogue
Awww....that is to bad. I really love the minis. I kind of like them more than the card game. I hope that they will get back to the minis, but not holding my breath.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]