TLPD Patrol Route?

85 Human Priest
recenetly ive been trying to get the Time-Lost Proto-Drake on my warrior. i have it on my druid, but that was through a stroke of luck. i know TLPD is a rare spawn of Vyragosa, but where exactly are the spawn points? and i know they both have 4 possible routes. (the uldaur route, the frosthold route, the brunnhilddar route, and the temple of storms route). which direction do they fly in each route, seeing itll be more effective to fly in the opposite direction so you dont just tail behind them? thanks
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
The best known spawn is over the Bor's Breath frozen "waterfall" I believe. Don't know if that's the most frequent.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
ah okay. when i got it on my druid, i was farming his patrol routes, but i dont know the specifics of exactly where
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'd say just wait for MOP and not worrying about getting a 2nd one since mounts will be account wide.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
05/15/2012 07:02 PMPosted by Badroguex
Just get npcscan and npcscan overlay so you can patrol all his paths, it shows them on the minimap.

i know, i have both of those, but whats it matter if youre flying the same direction as them, but in front of or behind them, so the addon may not even pick them up

05/15/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Holycrud
I'd say just wait for MOP and not worrying about getting a 2nd one since mounts will be account wide.

not a bad idea, but im gunna be an achievement !@#$% on my warrior
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hi,

I reccomend checking this site out first:

http://tlpdresource.com/

helped me alot even though it took me 3-5 or something I cant remember months of getting. People get in chat room occasionally, I'm there most of the time aswell

Cheers.
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
Hope this helps:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100817113816/wowwiki/images/thumb/1/1a/Time-Lost_Proto_Drake_paths.jpg/830px-Time-Lost_Proto_Drake_paths.jpg
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Mine spawned directly above the engine of the makers
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
05/15/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Holycrud

^

The most popular spot is Bor's Breath, above the lake that's next to Frosthold. Found mine there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]