Blood Dk's

so why does blizzard insist to make blood dk's the most op thing in the game.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Did you know that if you kite a blood DK, they are a pathetic joke?

Besides, every expac has an op class. Paladins had Wrath, Rogues and Locks had BC, and Shaman and priests had Vanilla.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Blood DK no longer get vengeance in PVP and therefore no longer wear the tag OP.
Reply Quote
Vengence does get nerfed but there heals are outrages and my 2 friends were in a arena a hunter and a rouge and got into a 2 on 1 with a blood dk who outlasted them when both were doing great dps. By the way the hunter was in full cataclysmic and could not take him with the help of the rouge. and what is up with there absorbs. i mean really
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Outplayed
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
a hunter and a rouge and got into a 2 on 1 with a blood dk

If you couldn't beat a single Blood DK as a ranged and a rogue, you're doing something incredibly wrong.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
05/17/2012 07:18 AMPosted by Bagoas
a hunter and a rouge and got into a 2 on 1 with a blood dk

If you couldn't beat a single Blood DK as a ranged and a rogue, you're doing something incredibly wrong.

Feed the DK MOAR!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
i mean really there both really good u 2 on boren tundra hes geekyfish and the others stealthydave geeky runs with a pally named xxundertaker there pretty good
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
05/17/2012 03:18 PMPosted by Twopoo
there both really good

If they cannot beat a Blood DK 2v1 as a Hunter/Rogue, they are not very good. Even with that rogue's !@#$ gear and the fact that the hunter doesn't seem to know what enchants are, they should have won.
Edited by Bagoas on 5/18/2012 2:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Well I managed to kill Deathbydog in Grubashi tonight. So blood DK's are not that OP.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
05/20/2012 07:06 PMPosted by Marathal
Well I managed to kill Deathbydog in Grubashi tonight. So blood DK's are not that OP.

You have to let him hit you, then they become OP!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
he hit me many times. got me down to 57k health. I am sure a better priest would have taken no damage.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
:(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]